Bucky Brooks Details 3 Reasons Why The Fins Should Look No Further Than Tua As Franchise QB | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucky Brooks Details 3 Reasons Why The Fins Should Look No Further Than Tua As Franchise QB

I want to see Tua in a REAL offense; not this garbage with no protection, mostly short passes, and a crappy running game. However, if by some miracle they fix the o-line and get a good RB next season and Tua is STILL throwing mostly short passes, then I'll be looking forward to the next regime and QB. I hate dink-and-dunk!

Miami needs to seriously evaluate what to do with the O-Line, and that's not just speaking of the players, coaching is just, if not more important.

You give Tua an O-line that can give him time, that would be as lethal as going out, and adding pro-bowl receivers all around Tua.

At the very least get a Tackle in FA that can play consistently at Tua's blind side.

Miami's offense could be worlds better next year with just enough moves to make Tua's job to succeed, just a bit easier.

I want to see Tua in a REAL offense; not this garbage with no protection, mostly short passes, and a crappy running game. However, if by some miracle they fix the o-line and get a good RB next season and Tua is STILL throwing mostly short passes, then I'll be looking forward to the next regime and QB. I hate dink-and-dunk!

If you look back at the last time Tua had an o-line and a running game I think you wouldn't have too many concerns about him throwing mostly short passes. I'd be more worried about him putting too much faith into his arm and making risky throws downfield.

Either way its going to be a learning experience. I'm just thrilled to be able to watch a talented natural QB in Miami. Except for that little sojourn with Pennington its been a long and painful road these past few decades.

Not that I'm a fan also, but I guess you must have hated the Patriots Brady run Offense.

Tua can, and will make deeper passes if given time...Tua has this thing about getting killed while giving his receiver that extra second to get behind the defense.

Dink and dunk won 6 Super Bowls in NE.

The fact this even needs to be a topic is absurd. The media and Tua haters act like he is 1-16 with 10 TDs and 19 INTs.
Tua, is doing really well considering. Our record does not reflect Tua's potential in any way.
But, that's plain to see.
Chris Sims won't admit that he was wrong.. he contended this AM that there's no difference between Tua and Tayson Hill and that anyone can throw short passes.

I've already attacked him on twitter comparing Tua's first 17 games with his beloved father Phil's and asked on the basis of that, who has more potential.

It's @csimmsqb for anyone who wants to take shots at that dumma$$

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom