Bucs and Rams GM impressed with Ireland and Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucs and Rams GM impressed with Ireland and Dolphins

I think "7 - 9, 7 - 9, 6 - 10, 7 - 9" is the answer to most Ireland related threads. However, it is a pain to type. I would like to propose that we shorten this phrase to either "scoreboard" or "W-L record". It conveys the same information in fewer keystrokes.

27-37

Agreed.

Perhaps all the haters are jealous. Why? JI gets to do for real what they can only do in a pathetic & perception altering video game.

So now people can't be critical of the moves their GM makes? The dude has been awful and that's on you if you accept his awfulness just because he has the title of "Dolphins GM". I guess we should all be content with Henne at QB because he "did it for real" or maybe we were jealous of Cam Cameron and Tony Sparano because "they did it for real". I have seen this dude take 6th and 7th round WR after 6th and 7th round WR and UDFA WR in hopes of finding a needle in a haystack . . . this dude brought in Legadu Naanee and Anthony Armstrong . . . and I'd say 90% of us looked at this guy like "are you for real" . . . but I'm assuming you were in the 10% that respected the job he did "swinging for the fences at WR" because "he is the Dolphins GM . . . for real for real".

I don't care to be the Dolphins GM, but the people who go to the games dressed as an empty orange seat care about how their GM is doing . . . and that number continues to grow while Jeff Ireland does his "for real" job.

Ireland haters need to go outside more... THe sheer pleasure they get from attacking the man is baffling.

Yeah, it's almost like the guy was responsible for the worst four year stretch in Dolphins history. Weird.

You forgot 10-6 genius or you just too young to remember that

1. Why are reporters asking the Rams GM what he thinks about Ireland? Or any AFC GM? Or any GM in the league for that matter?

2. How is trading a starter for a pick in any way similar to trading the second pick over-all for multiple picks?

3. "Ireland traded Davis for a second round pick" So what? I can make blank statements too: Ireland will be picking a player in the first round of the 2013 draft. Ireland's first name is Jeff. Et cetera.

So let's get this straight -

Missing out on Jeff Fisher is an awful thing, so we need to fire Ireland and kick Ross out of Miami.

But, we need to be ashamed that the Rams finished with the same record? Well I mean that's expected they have a young QB! Wait, we do too? A ROOKIE? Yeah but it was Fisher's first year and Miami...

Well huh they have a rookie HC too. Strange. WELL THE RAMS SHOWED SIGNIFICANT IMPROVEMENT FROM THEIR LAST SEASON! WITH A YOUNG TEAM!

Wait, so did Miami? **** :( How am I supposed to bitch and bitch and bitch like I know jack ****ing **** about football besides that fact that the Dolphins are a team and I can watch them on TV? MY OPINION MATTERS. BRING ME ORTON. BRING ME MATT FLYNN. IM A GOOD GM

I definitely respect the opinions of the true professionals, not the janitors, teachers, FEDEX drivers or insurance agents et al. that consider themselves experts on finheaven...

The funny thing is the Rams GM should've probably picked Griffin.

No he shouldnt have. He got a tonne of top picks and the Redskins got a qb that will last five years that they cant immediatly support with first round talent. Who got the better deal....

I definitely respect the opinions of the true professionals, not the janitors, teachers, FEDEX drivers or insurance agents et al. that consider themselves experts on finheaven...

If they thought he was terrible do you really think they would say that on the record to the press? Think about it...

Yeah, it's almost like the guy was responsible for the worst four year stretch in Dolphins history. Weird.

Come on man - he has only been the final decision maker for two drafts. The last draft Sporano was part of and the first Philbin took part in. And IMHO they have drafted pretty well the last two years...

Back
Top Bottom