Bucs and Rams GM impressed with Ireland and Dolphins | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucs and Rams GM impressed with Ireland and Dolphins

I really think they (Ireland haters) do! Because this would make they're opinion on the man completely invalid, they will always resort to his failures regardless of how much success he will have... While Ireland should be put on blast for his mistakes, he should also be credited for the right choices he's made...

If the Fins turn this thing around, Ireland haters won't admit to being wrong but distribute credit elsewhere (players, coaches etc...) and continue to reminisce on his failures. Nobody likes to admit they are wrong.

Personally I don't like or hate him, I base my opinion on him more so on his latest work then I do in the beginning. If he was stuck on the old philosophy I'd be worried, but I think he's proven, at least in his last draft he's willing to change his ways.

Actually, I'm worried he'll put us in a hole that will take at least five years to get out of. I'll be tickled ****less if he nails this offseason, but there is nothing in his past behavior that leads me to believe that will happen.

Actually, I'm worried he'll put us in a hole that will take at least five years to get out of. I'll be tickled ****less if he nails this offseason, but there is nothing in his past behavior that leads me to believe that will happen.
so you're saying you aren't encouraged by his 2012 draft? (minus egnew...)

so you're saying you aren't encouraged by his 2012 draft? (minus egnew...)

You mean waiting until the sixth round to address the gaping hole at WR he created by trading Brandon Marshall at way below value? Not so much. Tannehill was a great pick and Martin could be, but we could have drafted a WR if he hadn't signed Marc Colombo the previous year or had signed Eric Winston in this past FA period instead of twenty guys who all got cut or injured and cut..

You mean waiting until the sixth round to address the gaping hole at WR he created by trading Brandon Marshall at way below value? Not so much. Tannehill was a great pick and Martin could be, but we could have drafted a WR if he hadn't signed Marc Colombo the previous year or had signed Eric Winston in this past FA period instead of twenty guys who all got cut or injured and cut..

How do you determine Marshall's value?

You don't know his value. Stop throwing out opinions as facts.

Its amusing, because W-L records are usually attributed to coaches. Only on this forum is the GM held accountable for W-L records. You would never know that Parcells was head honcho of this team during JI's 1st couple of yrs here and you would never know that Sparano was the HC brought in by BP. Its all on Ireland.

Back
Top Bottom