bucs are 1st step to success! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bucs are 1st step to success!

ajajaj

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Because we seem to play lights out football at home, I feel comfortable that we will win our home games this season. That being said if we can muster 3 wins on the road that will put us at 11-5.

Our division rivals it appears will have a tough time obtaining that goal. Our division record isn't as important as our overall record so long as we aren't tied at the end of the season with the bills, jets, or patsies.

The true beginning of our season starts this week against our in state rivals who lost to the same pathetic jets that we did.

Tampa has enough fin fans to make this not as much of a road game as most of our road games are. This game is very important to me as it will tell me where we are this year as well as where we can go.

With a win our season looks VERY VERY exciting and with a loss not so much, as it will be much harder to stay ahead of our division rivals.

any thoughts?

I can't beleive nobody has anything either posative or negative to say about this.

Oh well, guess no one likes me.:tongue:

ajajaj said:
Because we seem to play lights out football at home, I feel comfortable that we will win our home games this season. That being said if we can muster 3 wins on the road that will put us at 11-5.

Our division rivals it appears will have a tough time obtaining that goal. Our division record isn't as important as our overall record so long as we aren't tied at the end of the season with the bills, jets, or patsies.

The true beginning of our season starts this week against our in state rivals who lost to the same pathetic jets that we did.

Tampa has enough fin fans to make this not as much of a road game as most of our road games are. This game is very important to me as it will tell me where we are this year as well as where we can go.

With a win our season looks VERY VERY exciting and with a loss not so much, as it will be much harder to stay ahead of our division rivals.

any thoughts?

Lets drown the Pirates!

ajajaj said:
I can't beleive nobody has anything either posative or negative to say about this.

Oh well, guess no one likes me.:tongue:
Exactly! j/k

But The Mor thinks we should have taken momentum when we had a chance in Buffalo. While we are completely capable of beating the Bucs, we lost to a MUCH worst team on the road (Bills) and the Bucs will be no walk in the park (Ricky or no Rickyt).

mor911 said:
Exactly! j/k

But The Mor thinks we should have taken momentum when we had a chance in Buffalo. While we are completely capable of beating the Bucs, we lost to a MUCH worst team on the road (Bills) and the Bucs will be no walk in the park (Ricky or no Rickyt).

If we have 18 penalties and 5 turnovers as we did against Buffalo we won't beat Tampa, however, if as one would expect, we greatly reduce the number of mistakes.......we will crush Tampa.

BlueFin said:
If we have 18 penalties and 5 turnovers as we did against Buffalo we won't beat Tampa, however, if as one would expect, we greatly reduce the number of mistakes.......we will crush Tampa.

Well our specialty is forcing Turn Overs. Its very probable that we'll get a few helmets on the ball... and pick a few passes.
Its one of the reasons our D is the most feared in the NFL. :o

Bucalicious said:
Well our specialty is forcing Turn Overs. Its very probable that we'll get a few helmets on the ball... and pick a few passes.

Yes, you were real impressive beating some of the leagues worst teams in your first four games, well except that Detroit probably really beat you, and Green Bay gave it away by missing an extra point and a chip shot field goal.

But what really has me excited about this game is the pressure we'll put on Griese, we all know what happens to Griese when he's pressured.

BlueFin said:
Yes, you were real impressive beating some of the leagues worst teams in your first four games, well except that Detroit probably really beat you, and Green Bay gave it away by missing an extra point and a chip shot field goal.

But what really has me excited about this game is the pressure we'll put on Griese, we all know what happens to Griese when he's pressured.

Playing bad teams has nothing to do with knocking balls out of hands of probowl players and Picking outstanding Quarterbacks passes.

Its that plain and simple. If you honestly believe we arent teh best D in the league I want you to look at the past 10 years of total Deffensive standings and tell me again what you think.
Our D has been amazing, its the one thing we never have to worry about. Its our offense that hasnt really every been the talk of the town untill this year.

Trust me if we lose I will be the first back here to eat crow but there is no way you can tell me this is gonna be a cake walk or that you think our D isnt the best out there. You are just foolish if thats what you think.

Bucalicious said:
Playing bad teams has nothing to do with knocking balls out of hands of probowl players and Picking outstanding Quarterbacks passes.

Its that plain and simple. If you honestly believe we arent teh best D in the league I want you to look at the past 10 years of total Deffensive standings and tell me again what you think.
Our D has been amazing, its the one thing we never have to worry about. Its our offense that hasnt really every been the talk of the town untill this year.

Trust me if we lose I will be the first back here to eat crow but there is no way you can tell me this is gonna be a cake walk or that you think our D isnt the best out there. You are just foolish if thats what you think.

Oh I think it will be a close game, no I don't think your defense is the best anynore, it was a few years ago, you've lost alot of the core of that defense and your stats thru 5 games with only one decent team (who was starting a 42 year old QB) on your schedule so far....does not impress me.

I think you have a good defense thats played a VERY easy schedule.

Bucalicious said:

My friend... don't forget where you are....Since all you want to do is come her and talk smack. perhaps YOU should be fearing OUR D,,, The BEST run defense in the league...BAR NONE.... Bufallo has the Bbest Pass defense.. where does that leave you... who cares!

Bucalicious said:

people normally don't fear a D just due to stats. The teams you have played makes your D look an awful lot better than it really is.

Trust me we as fin fans know this stuff, we made everyones D look good last year.:lol:

It will probably be a low scoring game with 2 very good D's. Without a healthy Caddy, Ricky comming back, and (hopefully) reducing our dumb penalties, we should be able to beat TB. GO DOLPHINS!!!

Bucalicious said:
Sorry there is no way I see your D as "the most feared in the NFL". You have a good D and this will be a tough fought game. By NO means is this going to be a cakewalk for either team. I just think your D has put up great stats by playing relatively poor offenses.

In all reality, I see the Bucs and Fins as VERY even teams. Both have pretty good defenses, a decent to good running game and AVERAGE at best QB play.

Here's to the better team winning.

Bucalicious said:

Don't think anyone said it would be a cakewalk. The worst NFL team could beat the best NFL team on any given day.

All NFL teams have 53 very good pro football players that can put together 60 min. of football to beat any other group of 53 players.

I was simply saying in this post, this is an away game we need to win if we are going to make this season begin to take shape posatively. If we can win three road games plus our home games, that spells what I would consider to be a probable division championship and a good seat in the playoffs. If we lose this game, we then need to muster 3 wins on more difficult road games.

Back
Top Bottom