bucs are 1st step to success! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bucs are 1st step to success!

BlueFin said:
Of course, Gruden made the major mistake of overusing him, hes not a big workhorse back like Ronnie and Ricky are.

One of the big reasons Saban took Brown, durablity!

HULKFish said:
I agree, like I said in another post I think that we're at a bit of a crossroads. Its not a make or break game but I think its a game that should show our colors. With the "gassers" our team better come out and execute with NO penalties.

The "Experts" are now saying that Ricky won't have success against the Bucs... Anyone see Kevin Jones play?? Ronnie and Ricky are a notch above him. Ronnie will be carrying piles 5-7 yards like he did Sunday while Ricky will be running around and through them...

:emjai:

What exactly did Kevin Jones do?? Listen carefully, no running back that we have played thus far has had ANY success against us. Please try a different angle because that one is played out!!:sleep:

Bucs5-1 said:
What exactly did Kevin Jones do?? Listen carefully, no running back that we have played thus far has had ANY success against us. Please try a different angle because that one is played out!!:sleep:

Well thats not exactly true.

Ahman Green had 58 yds against us.
And Curtis Martin had 59 yds against us.

For us... thats a lot. So relitivley speaking they had a decent day against us. :D

Well I live in Tampa, and am a huge Miami fan, but to say their defense isn't one of the best in the league is pretty foolish. Yeah they haven't played "great" offenses, but neither have we. Denver has the highest ranked offense at 20th that we've played this year, while Carolina moved the ball the best and are ranked at 25th overall. The best offense the bucs have played thus far will be us, Green bay at 19th. So I'm not so sure we can say "you guys just haven't played anyone and our defense is better." Their defense is still one of the best in the league. I'm not saying it's the best, but it's pretty good.

Tampa really lacks offense especially without Caddy. Gruden's a fool for running that kid into the ground so early in the season. We have a good chance at winning this game if he doesn't play, but to say we'll roll over the bucs is kind of an overstatement.

Don't get me wrong I hope we do, and I'll be at the game wearing my Taylor jersey screamin for the fins to rip some heads off. I just think this is gonna be a hard fought, bloody nosed, fist throwing (mostly by ronde at refs) game.

BlueFin said:
When the Dolphins #1's went against the Bucs #1's in pre-season the Dolphins matched up very well with the Dolphins winning that early portion of the game.

Miami won't commit 18 penalties and 5 turnovers two weeks in a row, I really feel like this will be our game as I feel we are a better team than Tampa despite their current better record built on victories over bad football teams.

They are at home, but I feel we will shut their running game down and really pressure Griese into the turnovers he is famous for when pressured.

Of course you feel you're the better team, your a finfan... but honestly what have you proven yet? You aren't very disciplined, you don't play well on the road, and your QB is not very good....

Notice this isn't smack, these are facts....Frerotte is throwing right around 50%, with 5 TD's and 5 INT over his last 3 games.... The Broncos game was skewed because they had safeties playing Cb, 3rd string safties....

The Bucs D is gonna have a field day with Gus and his ducks.....

Aside from that, Ronnie Brown probably won't be able to run against a Tampa D that is allowing 61 YPG... Think about it, with your line being OK at best Ronnie is going nowhere, and your passing game is not very good with Gus at the helm against a talented TB secondary....

On the other side of the ball, you may shut down Caddy, but the Bucs have the distinct advantage in the game with thier air attack against your secondary.....

I just don't see how you're the better team, or what matchups you'll win.... please tell me. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Well Griese is only throwing at about a 63%.
With 6 TD's and 7 INTS
The Dolphins D is ranked 4th and ranked #1 Rushing. So I dont think we are gonna be too successful however I think that we can break it open if we keep pounding it (but not untill late in the game).

And our "Air Attack" isnt anything to write home about bud. This is gonna be a challenge. Until we can prove we do have a passing game, we really have no room to say anything like this.

Bucs5-1 said:

You've played weak running teams, we've played the Broncos and Panthers and Bills... We'll see who stuffs who. :evil:

Kevin Jones ran over your safety like he was a crash test dummy... Look for more of the same, we have two power-backs.:apc:

Bucalicious said:
Well Griese is only throwing at about a 63%.
With 6 TD's and 7 INTS
The Dolphins D is ranked 4th and ranked #1 Rushing. So I dont think we are gonna be too successful however I think that we can break it open if we keep pounding it (but not untill late in the game).

And our "Air Attack" isnt anything to write home about bud. This is gonna be a challenge. Until we can prove we do have a passing game, we really have no room to say anything like this.

I'm not saying Greasy is going to put up Manning numbers....

...but if there is a decided advantage in the game its TB passing vs MIA DB's.....

Holcomb10 said:
I just don't see how you're the better team, or what matchups you'll win.... please tell me. :evil: :evil: :evil:

This is a Dolphins MB. Why don't you go back to Billszone and offer your expert analysis there, because frankly I don't want to hear it.

IMO, the Bucs will be able to run the ball against the Dolphins, I don't know call it a gut feeling, I am feeling a lot of over pusuit by the Dolphins D and about 150 yards rushing.

SSnowman said:
This is a Dolphins MB. Why don't you go back to Billszone and offer your expert analysis there, because frankly I don't want to hear it.
You seriously have a problem having a spirited debate with fans of other teams. You really have no place on a sports message board in this case.

Seriously.

SSnowman said:

And what was I talking about...?...Oh thats right, the Fins.....

Are you just mad cause I'm right?

Bucalicious said:
You seriously have a problem having a spirited debate with fans of other teams. You really have no place on a sports message board in this case.

Seriously.

This guy has been trolling the forum the past couple days. I give respect to other fans when it is deserved.

Holcomb10 said:
And what was I talking about...?...Oh thats right, the Fins.....

Are you just mad cause I'm right?

No, I'm mad that in your troll thread yesterday which was moved to the Depths you said you were leaving until December yet you're still here.

SSnowman said:
This guy has been trolling the forum the past couple days. I give respect to other fans when it is deserved.

I haven't been trolling anything, i've been defending our VICTORY from sore losers.... but thats over now....

Now I'm offering my opinion on a game between two teams my team has played..... and I'm right on the money as usual...

Don't get mad, and if you don't like me Ignore me,, I don't care.

Back
Top Bottom