bucs are 1st step to success! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bucs are 1st step to success!

Holcomb10 said:
I post to the level of the poster....

To say a team that just beat you is "much worse" when you're coming off a 4-12 season and haven't proven anything yet is ignorant....

Do you honestly believe you are far and away better, or even a little better than any other team in the league (except the Texans and SanFran) right now.... cause no one outside of florida would buy it....

No and if you go back and read some of my posts you'll see that I still think Miami has a long way to go yet and so do the Bills so get off your high horse.

Holcomb10 said:

To say a team that just beat you is "much worse" when you're coming off a 4-12 season and haven't proven anything yet is ignorant....

Do you honestly believe you are far and away better, or even a little better than any other team in the league (except the Texans and SanFran) right now.... cause no one outside of florida would buy it....

Hmmm Why dont you look at the power rankings on most sites.... we're far and away better than alot of teams.. including yours.

Holcomb10 said:

You obviously haven't listened, many have us in the top half in the league.

18 penalties and 5 turnovers and we still nearly beat your sorry football team , in your house, with a good performance by Holcombe.

SSnowman said:
No and if you go back and read some of my posts you'll see that I still think Miami has a long way to go yet and so do the Bills so get off your high horse.

No doubt... I don't think either team is much better than .500 as of now....

But if you notice, it wasn't you who I quoted....

I just think the Bucs are a pretty good team, they have a game changing D, including a secondary, and they have a solid Rb, and solid WR's...

The Qb's are a wash this week IMO... but TB has a better offensive line (is Carey gonna play this week?)

So I think it breaks down like this:

OL: TB
RB: Miami (not by much)
QB: Push
WR: TB
DL: Push
LB: TB
DB: TB

The only real advantage you have is at RB, and like I said not by much leading me to believe that your weak OL, coupled with a poor passing game and playing on the road against a cross state rival will lead to a loss.....

If you were playing a diffrent team, say CLE, I'd pick the fins... its not my Fish hate thats driving my posting, its logic and its having played both teams

BlueFin said:
You obviously haven't listened, many have us in the top half in the league.

18 penalties and 5 turnovers and we still nearly beat your sorry football team , in your house, with a good performance by Holcombe.

Not without an unforced fumble that 99/100 times doesn't happen....

But I honestly don't care anymore..... you are still pretty delusional, but whatever... when you're sitting below us next monday the "Fire Saban" threads will abound....

Holcomb10 said:

the only poster you post to the level of is Losman7. His arguments were typically as lame as yours.:lol:

Never really had any info, just pure idiotic nonsense.:shakeno:

Maybe it's not so much that you and him have similar arguments, maybe it's just the capacity of a bills fan to be a bull headed nincompoop who enjoys browsing his rivals message boards becuase the message boards of his own team are lame, ugly, and really nobody cares for that ugly logo of the bills.;)

ajajaj said:
the only poster you post to the level of is Losman7. His arguments were typically as lame as yours.:lol:

Never really had any info, just pure idiotic nonsense.:shakeno:

Maybe it's not so much that you and him have similar arguments, maybe it's just the capacity of a bills fan to be a bull headed nincompoop who enjoys browsing his rivals message boards becuase the message boards of his own team are lame, ugly, and really nobody cares for that ugly logo of the bills.;)

Yeah, cause the barf green color scheme of this dump is so appealing ;)

Seriously, you guys have been crying about giving the game away, and how you're SO GOOD, but mental mistakes have brought you down.... isn't that supposed to be your strong suit...discipline?

What exactly makes you so good that losing games were you are out or evenly matched is so disappointing?

Holcomb10 said:

I just think the Bucs are a pretty good team, they have a game changing D, including a secondary, and they have a solid Rb, and solid WR's...

The Qb's are a wash this week IMO... but TB has a better offensive line (is Carey gonna play this week?)

The only real advantage you have is at RB, and like I said not by much leading me to believe that your weak OL, coupled with a poor passing game and playing on the road against a cross state rival will lead to a loss.....

If you were playing a diffrent team, say CLE, I'd pick the fins... its not my Fish hate thats driving my posting, its logic and its having played both teams

I think this is a very logical thought out post, far from nonsense. His team has obviously played both teams and he thinks the Bucs will win. Sounds pretty logical to me!!

Holcomb10 said:
Not without an unforced fumble that 99/100 times doesn't happen....

But I honestly don't care anymore..... you are still pretty delusional, but whatever... when you're sitting below us next monday the "Fire Saban" threads will abound....

The only way you will see a "Fire Saban" thread on this website is if you start it.

Holcomb10 said:

I'm supposing "push" means even. I disagree with a couple though.

DL: Miami (Not to take anything away from the bucs d-line which is very good, I just think ours is better all around).
LB: Miami

Who has the better ST unit?

i don't think we need 11 wins to take the division, i think we can do it in 10. I think both the bills and the jets are 7-9 teams. Never count NE out, but I think they'll only win 9 this year

Bucalicious said:
Playing bad teams has nothing to do with knocking balls out of hands of probowl players and Picking outstanding Quarterbacks passes.

Its that plain and simple. If you honestly believe we arent teh best D in the league I want you to look at the past 10 years of total Deffensive standings and tell me again what you think.
Our D has been amazing, its the one thing we never have to worry about. Its our offense that hasnt really every been the talk of the town untill this year.

Trust me if we lose I will be the first back here to eat crow but there is no way you can tell me this is gonna be a cake walk or that you think our D isnt the best out there. You are just foolish if thats what you think.

And you lost against the Jets with Testaverde behind center with your amazing defense. Believe me this will not be a cake walk. It will be a fun game to watch though I can guarantee you that. Good luck on Sunday.

Holcomb10 said:
Yeah, cause the barf green color scheme of this dump is so appealing ;)

Seriously, you guys have been crying about giving the game away, and how you're SO GOOD, but mental mistakes have brought you down.... isn't that supposed to be your strong suit...discipline?

What exactly makes you so good that losing games were you are out or evenly matched is so disappointing?

Yeh whatever Losman7, oh its Holcombe10 now huh? Had to come up with a new name to get around the Mods huh?

Back
Top Bottom