bucs are 1st step to success! | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bucs are 1st step to success!

SSnowman said:
"What do you call a victory against a division rival after 3 staright losses where the QB has a 106 rating, the D forces 5 Turnovers, and you play 50 minutes of shutout football?"

Yeah, looks like you're talking about the Bucs/Fins game there. Practice what you preach. Here is where you respond "I was just responding to another post" and here's where I say, I don't care because you're still talking about the Bills/Fins game. Move on.

I respond when quoted.... ya see, thats how message boards work....

Please ignore me it will make both of us happier...:shakeno:

Holcomb10 said:
What a joke...."MUCH worse" ....are you that delusional to think that your team is a contender? You got lucky week 1 playing against a HS secondary the Broncos had to field....can you honestly say Gus would have been able to throw on them with healthy DB's..... you miami fans are too much. :lol:

Our offense fared well against a very good Carolina defense too, so your point is moot.

The point is, you're STILL TALKING ABOUT THE DOLPHINS/BILLS GAME AND TELLING ME TO STOP TALKING ABOUT IT. GET IT?

FinaticalOne said:
Our offense fared well against a very good Carolina defense too, so your point is moot.

I give you credit for a hard fought win against Carolina... but I bet if you asked a Panther fan they'd say they "gave you the game" with that late INT, and "the better team lost".... wierd....

But you definatly play better at home than on the road, and the Bucs are a really good team......

Ronnie did well against carolina, but TB is only giving 61 a game on the ground, thats ridiculously low..... plus Gus hasn't played well for the last 3 weeks, TB D on the road is no place to "turn it around"

I'm not saying the Fins are a bad team, they aren't great... its just I'd be surprsied if they pulled this one off is all.

SSnowman said:
The point is, you're STILL TALKING ABOUT THE DOLPHINS/BILLS GAME AND TELLING ME TO STOP TALKING ABOUT IT. GET IT?

I'll put you on ignore than, no biggie....

this is a big game for the dolphins and personally i think they will come out and suprise people

Holcomb10 said:
I'll put you on ignore than, no biggie....

Where do we sign up for your ignore list?

I know several people who would gladly get on it.:lol:

Oboy said:
Do you really think that is coincidence? Hmmm Losman7 disappears... nevesnamsol (losman7 backwards) shows up for a little while... posting the same dribble. NOW Losman is benched and some poster with the name of Holcomb10 shows up with about the same dribble as posts.

Just do what I do... IGNORE.

I know that, I was trying to insult his intellegence, or lack their of. SHHH!!:lol:

I enjoy watching him make himself look stupid doesn't get to me. I find it kinda fun;)

ajajaj said:
I know that, I was trying to insult his intellegence, or lack their of. SHHH!!:lol:

I enjoy watching him make himself look stupid doesn't get to me. I find it kinda fun;)

When have i ever made myself look stupid? I have been right about everything except you guys beating the Broncos... and I'll take a free pass because I wasn't expecting the entire CB corps for denver to go down to injury.....

Its really funny when people claim to enjoy anothers stupidity... its a sure fire sign that most posts are going over your head... now if you would take a step back, take of the Fin glasses you'ed see that my assesments are spot on..... :evil: :evil: :evil:

Holcomb10 said:
Yeah, cause the barf green color scheme of this dump is so appealing ;)

Seriously, you guys have been crying about giving the game away, and how you're SO GOOD, but mental mistakes have brought you down.... isn't that supposed to be your strong suit...discipline?

What exactly makes you so good that losing games were you are out or evenly matched is so disappointing?

This thread is not and has nothing to do with Barfallo. If you want to talk about that game, you will be alone as all the intellegent people on this board have now moved on and have nothing else to say about the lucky bills.

The bills suck this year they have for several years and are a lot farther away from being a good team right now than the Dolphins ever have been. Bills games are boring to watch, the fans suck, the stadium sucks, the uniforms suck. What the hell is a "BILL" anyway, it's a bull not a bill, even the maskot sucks. If you want to compare franchises we can do that in a seperate thread.

This thread is referring to the near future game vs. the bucs (who are gonna lose:)) If you have a comment (post) regarding that game and having nothing to do with the Bills than please feel free to put your two cents in otherwise quit detracting from the point.

BlueFin said:
Yes, you were real impressive beating some of the leagues worst teams in your first four games, well except that Detroit probably really beat you, and Green Bay gave it away by missing an extra point and a chip shot field goal.

But what really has me excited about this game is the pressure we'll put on Griese, we all know what happens to Griese when he's pressured.

Griese=Greasy.....as in fingers. If you hit him he will fumble.

Holcomb10 said:
When have i ever made myself look stupid? I have been right about everything except you guys beating the Broncos... and I'll take a free pass because I wasn't expecting the entire CB corps for denver to go down to injury.....

Its really funny when people claim to enjoy anothers stupidity... its a sure fire sign that most posts are going over your head... now if you would take a step back, take of the Fin glasses you'ed see that my assesments are spot on..... :evil: :evil: :evil:

wow, aren't you the guy on here saying something about sore losers and excuses???:confused:

Stupidity and hypocracy all rolled into one neat little package huh???:)

ajajaj said:
This thread is not and has nothing to do with Barfallo. If you want to talk about that game, you will be alone as all the intellegent people on this board have now moved on and have nothing else to say about the lucky bills.

The bills suck this year they have for several years and are a lot farther away from being a good team right now than the Dolphins ever have been. Bills games are boring to watch, the fans suck, the stadium sucks, the uniforms suck. What the hell is a "BILL" anyway, it's a bull not a bill, even the maskot sucks. If you want to compare franchises we can do that in a seperate thread.

This thread is referring to the near future game vs. the bucs (who are gonna lose:)) If you have a comment (post) regarding that game and having nothing to do with the Bills than please feel free to put your two cents in otherwise quit detracting from the point.

I don't need to wear out my finger, so I'll tell you what I told that other joker...:

I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BUCS/FINS...... YOU GUYS KEEP BRINGING UP THE BILLS......IF YOU ARE TO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND PLEASE TELL ME AND I'LL DUMB IT DOWN FURTHER...COMPRENDE?

ajajaj said:
wow, aren't you the guy on here saying something about sore losers and excuses???:confused:

I reserve the right to make excuses for my predictions.... but, there you go again bringing up the Bills game....

I believe YOU said it best when you said:
ajajaj said:

Holcomb10 said:
I reserve the right to make excuses for my predictions.... but, there you go again bringing up the Bills game....

I believe YOU said it best when you said:

I don't know how in the world you got that out of my post.:shakeno:

You really really have a comprehension problem. Responding to your post to let you know how ignorant going off topic is to start a new argument is not bringing up the bills. Your insistance on this is getting very :sleep: but the posative side is I guess it's keeping my post at the forefront so I can get some intellagent responses from people who really belong on this forum.;)

Back
Top Bottom