bucs are 1st step to success! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bucs are 1st step to success!

Themajster said:
I'm supposing "push" means even. I disagree with a couple though.

DL: Miami (Not to take anything away from the bucs d-line which is very good, I just think ours is better all around).
LB: Miami

Who has the better ST unit?

LB is not Miami.... Brooks is at least on par with Thomas, and Seau is dinged up....

DL, I'll give you Miami..... But the way the Bucs are stuffing the run its close...

ST: Who knows? I heard Welker was good, didn't see it last week....

I do know your punter and Long snapper are lacking....

IMO your whole season is gonig to be ahrd and winning this game wotn prove to em that yall will have a 8-8 or better record but it will be a step in the right direction

BlueFin said:
Yeh whatever Losman7, oh its Holcombe10 now huh? Had to come up with a new name to get around the Mods huh?

???:shakeno:

Bucalicious said:
Yes yes yes... dont get ahead of yourselves.

True enough....we all need to not get ahead of ourselves, right ??

ajajaj said:
the only poster you post to the level of is Losman7. His arguments were typically as lame as yours.:lol:

Never really had any info, just pure idiotic nonsense.:shakeno:

Maybe it's not so much that you and him have similar arguments, maybe it's just the capacity of a bills fan to be a bull headed nincompoop who enjoys browsing his rivals message boards becuase the message boards of his own team are lame, ugly, and really nobody cares for that ugly logo of the bills.;)
Do you really think that is coincidence? Hmmm Losman7 disappears... nevesnamsol (losman7 backwards) shows up for a little while... posting the same dribble. NOW Losman is benched and some poster with the name of Holcomb10 shows up with about the same dribble as posts.

Just do what I do... IGNORE.

Oboy said:
Do you really think that is coincidence? Hmmm Losman7 disappears... nevesnamsol (losman7 backwards) shows up for a little while... posting the same dribble. NOW Losman is benched and some poster with the name of Holcomb10 shows up with about the same dribble as posts.

Just do what I do... IGNORE.

Its drivel..

And I don't know whats wrong with my posts..... I only defended a solid Bills victory against some of your sore losers here... then gave my honest, and correct, analysis of your upcoming game... and what was wrong with that....?

I never said you couldn't win, I said I doubt you will.... you commit 13 penalties a game, so if thats the reason you lost to the Bills, whats gonna change... thats Dolphin football..... unless you think the turnovers were the reason, but you turn the Ball over more than the other team mostgames ....so thats Dolphin football too...

If you play an equal game, i think TB wins cause they are better on D and playing at home.... but, in general, you don't play perfect games or haven't yet... so I give the decisive edge to the Bucs...

Holcomb10 said:
Its drivel..

And I don't know whats wrong with my posts..... I only defended a solid Bills victory against some of your sore losers here... then gave my honest, and correct, analysis of your upcoming game... and what was wrong with that....?

I never said you couldn't win, I said I doubt you will.... you commit 13 penalties a game, so if thats the reason you lost to the Bills, whats gonna change... thats Dolphin football..... unless you think the turnovers were the reason, but you turn the Ball over more than the other team mostgames ....so thats Dolphin football too...

If you play an equal game, i think TB wins cause they are better on D and playing at home.... but, in general, you don't play perfect games or haven't yet... so I give the decisive edge to the Bucs...

Why are you here.. because you can't go to the Jets message board and razz them... Why?... Maybe your afraid your going to lose to Vinny and the Jets.

It's the only reason i can see for you still being here.

We're on to the Bucs now.... We'll talk about the Bills.. LATER man!

Holcomb10 said:
LB is not Miami.... Brooks is at least on par with Thomas, and Seau is dinged up....
Qaurles and Seau are about the same. Even if he's dinged up, he plays well. I haven't seen much of their other OLB but I doubt he's any better than Crowder. I think it'd be a push.

Holcomb10 said:
Its drivel..

Solid bills victory...that says it all, just here to start trouble.

Canadianfishfan said:
Why are you here.. because you can't go to the Jets message board and razz them... Why?... Maybe your afraid your going to lose to Vinny and the Jets.

It's the only reason i can see for you still being here.

We're on to the Bucs now.... We'll talk about the Bills.. LATER man!

I AM talking about the Bucs... its you guys who keep bringing up the Bills......

ccphinfan said:
Solid bills victory...that says it all, just here to start trouble.

What do you call a victory against a division rival after 3 staright losses where the QB has a 106 rating, the D forces 5 Turnovers, and you play 50 minutes of shutout football?

Holcomb10 said:
What do you call a victory against a division rival after 3 staright losses where the QB has a 106 rating, the D forces 5 Turnovers, and you play 50 minutes of shutout football?
Guys, guys, we lost ok? Whether one person thinks it was a solid win or a giveaway loss it doesn't change the final score and the fact that we should be looking foward to the match-up this weekend against TB. Get ovah it.

Bills fans are afraid to look forward, instead they're going to cling to the only wins they can get.

SSnowman said:
Bills fans are afraid to look forward, instead they're going to cling to the only wins they can get.

Are you really this dense? I'm talking about THE BUC/FINS game, you guys keep bringing up last week... its like an obsession, you have to keep saying the "better team lost" "we gave you the game" rhetoric.... I DON'T care....

Go ahead, ask me what happened last week, here my answer every time:

We won... thats all... I don't care how we won... there are alot of things we need to do better this week, there are 2/5th of our starting OL that weren't healthy... we played well last week, and we won.... next up Jets...

Holcomb10 said:
Are you really this dense? I'm talking about THE BUC/FINS game, you guys keep bringing up last week... its like an obsession, you have to keep saying the "better team lost" "we gave you the game" rhetoric.... I DON'T care....

Go ahead, ask me what happened last week, here my answer every time:

We won... thats all... I don't care how we won... there are alot of things we need to do better this week, there are 2/5th of our starting OL that weren't healthy... we played well last week, and we won.... next up Jets...

"What do you call a victory against a division rival after 3 staright losses where the QB has a 106 rating, the D forces 5 Turnovers, and you play 50 minutes of shutout football?"

Yeah, looks like you're talking about the Bucs/Fins game there. Practice what you preach. Here is where you respond "I was just responding to another post" and here's where I say, I don't care because you're still talking about the Bills/Fins game. Move on.

Back
Top Bottom