bucs are 1st step to success! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bucs are 1st step to success!

SSnowman said:
This guy has been trolling the forum the past couple days. I give respect to other fans when it is deserved.
Trolling is coming to a board uninvited to intentionally start conflict.
I did neither. We were invited on our board to come to yours... and I came here respectfully. The only problems I have had are with you (who obviously cant stand talking to anyone who doesnt have a dolphin on his shirt) and CanadianFishFan who insulted me out of no where to try to cause a fight.

So get bent bud. Im not here to cause trouble... im here to have fun talking about our teams. And everyone thus far besides you two have been awsome about it. So get bent!

I didn't say you did, did I? I was talking about Holcomb10 AKA Losman7.

Holcomb10 said:
Of course you feel you're the better team, your a finfan... but honestly what have you proven yet? You aren't very disciplined, you don't play well on the road, and your QB is not very good....

Notice this isn't smack, these are facts....Frerotte is throwing right around 50%, with 5 TD's and 5 INT over his last 3 games.... The Broncos game was skewed because they had safeties playing Cb, 3rd string safties....

The Bucs D is gonna have a field day with Gus and his ducks.....

Aside from that, Ronnie Brown probably won't be able to run against a Tampa D that is allowing 61 YPG... Think about it, with your line being OK at best Ronnie is going nowhere, and your passing game is not very good with Gus at the helm against a talented TB secondary....

On the other side of the ball, you may shut down Caddy, but the Bucs have the distinct advantage in the game with thier air attack against your secondary.....

I just don't see how you're the better team, or what matchups you'll win.... please tell me. :evil: :evil: :evil:

well let's see here. if you had to pick a weak point and a strong point out of your D it would be the secondary is the strongest aspect of your d and your front 4 are very good as well, guess what your LB crew is very average. Who covers TE's and RB's out of the backfield?

Williams, Brown, Mcmike, and Diamond WILL HAVE A HUGE DAY VS. YOUR D...

Chambers and booker not so much. They will probably get shut down fairly well most of the day, unless we get a running game going.

Now the running game I believe will be set up by very short quick passes to start the game off to slow the pass rush, and spread the LB out. Once this happens and the D begins to focus on the short passing game, which will be utilized A LOT this game. By the middle of the second period look for a HEAVY dose or ricky and ronnie. Then in the third quarter we will probably hit Mcmike and Chambers each with a TD pass off of play action set up by the heavy running in the 2nd quarter and the lead we will have:) . Then back to the ground to end the game.

Please keep in mind the only drive in the pre-season we gameplanned for was the opening drive in your game when Ricky and Ronnie both played. Your coaching staff gameplanned to stop it and couldn't as they won't be able to again on Sunday.;)

HULKFish said:
You've played weak running teams, we've played the Broncos and Panthers and Bills... We'll see who stuffs who. :evil:

Kevin Jones ran over your safety like he was a crash test dummy... Look for more of the same, we have two power-backs.:apc:

That was one run in which, Griese gave the Lions the ball @ the 8 yard line. Lets see weak rushing teams??

Week 1: Vikings (ok I'll give you that)
Week 2: Bills (McGahee, 1st game vs phins 26 carries 111 yards 2nd game 23 for 91 yards last year, this year 31 for 86, seems like he has done o.k. against you guys) Oh by the way he ran for 34 yards vs. the bucs
Week 3: Packers (Ahman Green, ran for 1,163 last year, not weak) 12th
Week 4: Lions (1,133 last year)13th
Week 5: Jets (1,697)1st.

Please explain to me how these are weak rushing teams??:confused:

Bucalicious said:
Looked as if you were saying I was trolling.
I'll admitt I was wrong.

The only question I have is how could either of us lose to the pathetic Jets?

ajajaj said:
well let's see here. if you had to pick a weak point and a strong point out of your D it would be the secondary is the strongest aspect of your d and your front 4 are very good as well, guess what your LB crew is very average. Who covers TE's and RB's out of the backfield?

Williams, Brown, Mcmike, and Diamond WILL HAVE A HUGE DAY VS. YOUR D...

Chambers and booker not so much. They will probably get shut down fairly well most of the day, unless we get a running game going.

Now the running game I believe will be set up by very short quick passes to start the game off to slow the pass rush, and spread the LB out. Once this happens and the D begins to focus on the short passing game, which will be utilized A LOT this game. By the middle of the second period look for a HEAVY dose or ricky and ronnie. Then in the third quarter we will probably hit Mcmike and Chambers each with a TD pass off of play action set up by the heavy running in the 2nd quarter and the lead we will have:) . Then back to the ground to end the game.

Please keep in mind the only drive in the pre-season we gameplanned for was the opening drive in your game when Ricky and Ronnie both played. Your coaching staff gameplanned to stop it and couldn't as they won't be able to again on Sunday.;)

Not my D, the Bucs D.....

I agree that TE's will be crucial, but you DON't use'em.... sure randy has alot of TD's... and thats helpful, but he isn't helping move the ball down field..... and while Ronnie can catch, he's been getting swallowed up right fater the catch... no YAC, which is key for RB pass catchers./....

Quite honestly, I look for Gus to be the reason you lose this game... he's just not very good and will be exposed by one of the premier D's in the league, just like he was in Buffalo...

Ronnies 5.?? YPC didn't help because Gus gave the ball away 3 times.... you still had a chance in Buffalo, i doubt the TB D is gonna give you that chance....

adamprez2003 said:

That is a very good question. Who knows? I guess you have to lose every now and again, not everybody can be the 72 Dolphins

Holcomb10 said:
I haven't been trolling anything, i've been defending our VICTORY from sore losers.... but thats over now....

Now I'm offering my opinion on a game between two teams my team has played..... and I'm right on the money as usual...

Don't get mad, and if you don't like me Ignore me,, I don't care.

"What a joke...."MUCH worse" ....are you that delusional to think that your team is a contender? You got lucky week 1 playing against a HS secondary the Broncos had to field....can you honestly say Gus would have been able to throw on them with healthy DB's..... you miami fans are too much. :lol:"

Yes, this is a real mature non-trolling response right here.

Bucs5-1 said:
That was one run in which, Griese gave the Lions the ball @ the 8 yard line. Lets see weak rushing teams??

Week 1: Vikings (ok I'll give you that)
Week 2: Bills (McGahee, 1st game vs phins 26 carries 111 yards 2nd game 23 for 91 yards last year, this year 31 for 86, seems like he has done o.k. against you guys) Oh by the way he ran for 34 yards vs. the bucs
Week 3: Packers (Ahman Green, ran for 1,163 last year, not weak) 12th
Week 4: Lions (1,133 last year)13th
Week 5: Jets (1,697)1st.

Please explain to me how these are weak rushing teams??:confused:

Going by last years stats makes a lot of sense???

WE'VE KEPT MCGAHEE, MARTIN, STEPHEN DAVIS/DESHAUN FOSTER, MIKE ANDERSON/TATUM BELL ALL IN CHECK...

Which is about twice as many good backs as the Bucs... Our D is better and you'll find out on Sunday.

adamprez2003 said:

We came in thinking it was a cake walk I think.

Shouldnt underestimate anyone... a lesson hopefully learned by us.

SSnowman said:
"What a joke...."MUCH worse" ....are you that delusional to think that your team is a contender? You got lucky week 1 playing against a HS secondary the Broncos had to field....can you honestly say Gus would have been able to throw on them with healthy DB's..... you miami fans are too much. :lol:"

Yes, this is a real mature non-trolling response right here.

I post to the level of the poster....

To say a team that just beat you is "much worse" when you're coming off a 4-12 season and haven't proven anything yet is ignorant....

Do you honestly believe you are far and away better, or even a little better than any other team in the league (except the Texans and SanFran) right now.... cause no one outside of florida would buy it....

HULKFish said:

WE'VE KEPT MCGAHEE, MARTIN, STEPHEN DAVIS/DESHAUN FOSTER, MIKE ANDERSON/TATUM BELL ALL IN CHECK...

Which is about twice as many good backs as the Bucs... Our D is better and you'll find out on Sunday.

For 1 play?

HULKFish said:

Don't get mad because I just made your arguement completely false. Both the Bucs and the Dolphins have had really good D's for a long time and I guess this game will prove who is the best this year. Our D has dominated games, I can't tell you how many times Griese has given the opposition the ball on our side of the field. I respectfully disagree with you, I think that the Bucs D is better, as do the Buffalo Bills and every other team we have played.

Back
Top Bottom