bucs are 1st step to success! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bucs are 1st step to success!

mor911 said:
Exactly! j/k

But The Mor thinks we should have taken momentum when we had a chance in Buffalo. While we are completely capable of beating the Bucs, we lost to a MUCH worst team on the road (Bills) and the Bucs will be no walk in the park (Ricky or no Rickyt).

What a joke...."MUCH worse" ....are you that delusional to think that your team is a contender? You got lucky week 1 playing against a HS secondary the Broncos had to field....can you honestly say Gus would have been able to throw on them with healthy DB's..... you miami fans are too much. :lol:

Canadianfishfan said:
My friend... don't forget where you are....Since all you want to do is come her and talk smack. perhaps YOU should be fearing OUR D,,, The BEST run defense in the league...BAR NONE.... Bufallo has the Bbest Pass defense.. where does that leave you... who cares!

You obviously havent read all of my posts and threads. And when someone comes at me with smack such as "Yes, you were real impressive beating some of the leagues worst teams ..." in the attempt to deflate my respectful comments than Im sorry I will respond in kind.

You read all my other posts and tell me I'm here to talk smack. Dont be a jerk when you obviously have no **** 'in clue what you are talkin about.

whatever....I got all excited for that Buffalo game thinking "there's no way we lose to these scumbags" and look what happened. Same thing for that Jets game and now I dont feel very good at all about us coming out with a win this week. sucks to say..

I honestly don't think the Fins match up well with the Bucs at all.... The Bucs D isn't going to give up many points against the Fins O, and the Fins secondary is gonna have a hard time playing while trying to contain caddy/pittman.....

I think the Bucs D is all around better than the fins, except maybe up front...

and the Fins are gonna have to play without getting their average 13+ penalties....

I don't see Gus not turning the ball over against a very talented Bucs secondary and LB core.....

What a joke...."MUCH worse" ....are you that delusional to think that your team is a contender? You got lucky week 1 playing against a HS secondary the Broncos had to field....can you honestly say Gus would have been able to throw on them with healthy DB's..... you miami fans are too much. :lol:

Looks like losman7 changed his name to holcomb10 :rofl3:.

Holcomb10 said:
I honestly don't think the Fins match up well with the Bucs at all.... The Bucs D isn't going to give up many points against the Fins O, and the Fins secondary is gonna have a hard time playing while trying to contain caddy/pittman.....

and the Fins are gonna have to play without getting their average 13+ penalties....

I don't see Gus not turning the ball over against a very talented Bucs secondary and LB core.....

Ahhh! I see that you took notes after the Bucs beat the Bills, don't worry the Phins will see the light soon as well.

Bucalicious said:
You obviously havent read all of my posts and threads. And when someone comes at me with smack such as "Yes, you were real impressive beating some of the leagues worst teams ..." in the attempt to deflate my respectful comments than Im sorry I will respond in kind.

You read all my other posts and tell me I'm here to talk smack. Dont be a jerk when you obviously have no **** 'in clue what you are talkin about.

Ive read ALOT of your posts... ALOT.. and you talk smack.. YOU started 1 thread where you were actually kewl.. but other than that.. smack... and now name calling... :lol:

Bucs5-1 said:
Ahhh! I see that you took notes after the Bucs beat the Bills, don't worry the Phins will see the light soon as well.

You beat Losmans Bills... it could have been a different game if we had Holcomb in like we should have.....

I'm not syaing it WOULD have been , but we would have played alot better on offense....

But do me a favor and squish them fishies this Sunday.....:evil: :evil: :evil:

Holcomb10 said:

When the Dolphins #1's went against the Bucs #1's in pre-season the Dolphins matched up very well with the Dolphins winning that early portion of the game.

Miami won't commit 18 penalties and 5 turnovers two weeks in a row, I really feel like this will be our game as I feel we are a better team than Tampa despite their current better record built on victories over bad football teams.

They are at home, but I feel we will shut their running game down and really pressure Griese into the turnovers he is famous for when pressured.

I agree, like I said in another post I think that we're at a bit of a crossroads. Its not a make or break game but I think its a game that should show our colors. With the "gassers" our team better come out and execute with NO penalties.

The "Experts" are now saying that Ricky won't have success against the Bucs... Anyone see Kevin Jones play?? Ronnie and Ricky are a notch above him. Ronnie will be carrying piles 5-7 yards like he did Sunday while Ricky will be running around and through them...

:emjai:

Holcomb10 said:

Weren't you supposed to leave until December?

Canadianfishfan said:
Ive read ALOT of your posts... ALOT.. and you talk smack.. YOU started 1 thread where you were actually kewl.. but other than that.. smack... and now name calling... :lol:

Quote one other post where I talked smack.
Having a respectful debate over position isnt talking smack by the way. So I challenge you to find one that shows me talking smack.

I'll wait....

Back
Top Bottom