bucs are 1st step to success! | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bucs are 1st step to success!

Holcomb10 said:
I don't need to wear out my finger, so I'll tell you what I told that other joker...:

I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BUCS/FINS...... YOU GUYS KEEP BRINGING UP THE BILLS......IF YOU ARE TO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND PLEASE TELL ME AND I'LL DUMB IT DOWN FURTHER...COMPRENDE?

the only time I mentioned the bills was in response to YOU.

You brought up the bills when it has no bearing on this thread.

ajajaj said:
You brought up the bills when it has no bearing on this thread.

mor911 said:
Exactly! j/k

But The Mor thinks we should have taken momentum when we had a chance in Buffalo. While we are completely capable of beating the Bucs, we lost to a MUCH worst team on the road (Bills) and the Bucs will be no walk in the park (Ricky or no Rickyt).

What a joke...."MUCH worse" ....are you that delusional to think that your team is a contender? You got lucky week 1 playing against a HS secondary the Broncos had to field....can you honestly say Gus would have been able to throw on them with healthy DB's..... you miami fans are too much. :lol:

I did no such thing, as evidenced by my first post of this thread quoting the FinFan who brought up the Bills game, complete with excuses....

Why not check my 2nd post where I break down the Bucs/Fins game as I had originally intended with my first post...

Honestly, you guys create your own problems by not letting go of your obsession with me and my Bills. :evil:

ajajaj said:
I don't know how in the world you got that out of my post.:shakeno:

You really really have a comprehension problem. Responding to your post to let you know how ignorant going off topic is to start a new argument is not bringing up the bills. Your insistance on this is getting very :sleep: but the posative side is I guess it's keeping my post at the forefront so I can get some intellagent responses from people who really belong on this forum.;)

I have not been off topic the entire time, I have responded to other posts directed at me which may have included the Bills but is that my fault....?

i've offered my opinion on the topic at hand, and every time someone else brings the Bills into it.... now, by not letting my (someone who you think is stupid I might add) responses go and pointing them out, YOU have now gone off topic.... like the hypocrite you've accused me of being....

Listen, i'm smarter than you, so don't bother trying to figure it out, you;ll get a headache

Holcomb10 said:
I have not been off topic the entire time, I have responded to other posts directed at me which may have included the Bills but is that my fault....?

i've offered my opinion on the topic at hand, and every time someone else brings the Bills into it.... now, by not letting my (someone who you think is stupid I might add) responses go and pointing them out, YOU have now gone off topic.... like the hypocrite you've accused me of being....

Listen, i'm smarter than you, so don't bother trying to figure it out, you;ll get a headache

:lol: NEENER NEENER, what are you 12 years old? like I said in a prior post it is fortunate I guess that I take such amusement in belittling you and you keep trying to somehow defend your point of view that nobody cares about.

This thread has to many BS posts now to be discussed without having to weed through the crap to get to the meaning of the it, that's ok, I will start a new one at some point, and everyone can enjoy it until an idiot troll comes in and tries to put two cents in that's not worth a crap.:shakeno:

I have not seen any posts from you be on topic without mentioning fans, or the bills game, or excuses. This thread was talking about the bucs game being the beginning of a new season for the phins with ricky coming back and us playing well at home. Nothing to do with excuses, the bills, the fans or anything else.

Why would you want to be like the fat kid in PE that always gets picked last in kickball and normally screws up because he is trying to hard to impress that he just gets laughed at. Why don't you try to find some people that like you and can appriciate your personality and maybe even share a few of the same interests. I would not want to spend so much time in a place where I am truly not liked just to be told that over and over again.

Maybe your right, maybe you are smarter than me, because I can't figure out your logic. Wait a troll, no you said you're not a troll. hmm you're right, if you're really not a troll than you are correct I guess I can't figure out your motivation, so in some weird way maybe that does make you smarter. If that is the case, I can live with that.:)

Back
Top Bottom