Buffablow fans think we are rebuilding.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffablow fans think we are rebuilding....

Right, I forgot when we still have Ricky Williams, Chris Chambers, Jason Taylor, Zach Thomas, Patrick Surtain, Sammy Knight, Junior Seau, Morlon Greenwood, Eddie Moore, Randy McMichael, Tim Bowens, Larry Chester, Wade Smith, Seth McKinney, Derrius Thompson, Olindo Mare, Sam Madison, Arturo Freeman..etc Need I say more?? Do I need to list more players?? But I guess we're rebuilding right? C'mon Bills fans!! You only WISH we were rebuilding. Doesn't it suck being a Bills fan knowing your going to be competing for 3rd place on the AFC East with the Jets???

Originally posted by chambers84
Right, I forgot when we still have Ricky Williams, Chris Chambers, Jason Taylor, Zach Thomas, Patrick Surtain, Sammy Knight, Junior Seau, Morlon Greenwood, Eddie Moore, Randy McMichael, Tim Bowens, Larry Chester, Wade Smith, Seth McKinney, Derrius Thompson, Olindo Mare, Sam Madison, Arturo Freeman..etc Need I say more?? Do I need to list more players?? But I guess we're rebuilding right? C'mon Bills fans!! You only WISH we were rebuilding. Doesn't it suck being a Bills fan knowing your going to be competing for 3rd place on the AFC East with the Jets???
Doesn't it suck knowing that Wannstedt is gonna be your coach for 2 more years, and more and more talent will be flushed down the $hitter:lol:

It's what this team should do... Next year will be salary cap hell, I don't see how this team can continue to do these Zack Thomas deals... Sooner or later the idiocy of the front office is going to make the fans pay with the 1st pick in the draft...

Originally posted by chambers84
btw, i wouldnt brag about having Wade Smith, Eddie Moore, Derrius Thompson, Arturo Freeman, Junior Seau and Morlon Greenwood...:lol:

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
btw, i wouldnt brag about having Wade Smith, Eddie Moore, Derrius Thompson, Arturo Freeman, Junior Seau and Morlon Greenwood...:lol:
:lol: LOL, yeah I noticed that myself.

EDDIE MOORE????

*Forfeits division on behalf of Patriots, Bills and Jets for the next decade*

What.......Like ALL of those players wouldn't start for that turd of a team they have in Buffalo??????

:roflmao:

Originally posted by Section126

What.......Like ALL of those players wouldn't start for that turd of a team they have in Buffalo??????

none would...

Posey better than Greenwood, Spikes better than Seau, Reed or Shaw better than Thompson, anyone over Freeman, Moore wouldn't even make our 2nd string LB corps, Jennings over W. Smith

no kidding if junior joined that team he would b the best linebacker there, and derrius thompson could easily take josh reed's position!

Doesn't it suck knowing that Wannstedt is gonna be your coach for 2 more years, and more and more talent will be flushed down the $hitter:lol:

Doesn't it suck knowing that your new head coach will suck as much as the last one because the same idiot hired him?:lol:

Oh, wait weren't you the one who was sure that TD would never make that mistake again?:lol:

Oh, wait wasn't Dick Lebeau going to fix everything?

:lol:

Originally posted by dolphanatic
no kidding if junior joined that team he would b the best linebacker there

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*cries from the pain of how funny this is*

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Originally posted by dolphanatic
no kidding if junior joined that team he would b the best linebacker there, and derrius thompson could easily take josh reed's position!

Originally posted by FinfanInBuffalo

Doesn't it suck knowing that your new head coach will suck as much as the last one because the same idiot hired him?:lol:

Oh, wait weren't you the one who was sure that TD would never make that mistake again?:lol:

Oh, wait wasn't Dick Lebeau going to fix everything?

:lol:
That's the difference...no one knows how Mularkey will turn out...we already know Wanny is a ****-up

none would...

Posey better than Greenwood, Spikes better than Seau, Reed or Shaw better than Thompson, anyone over Freeman, Moore wouldn't even make our 2nd string LB corps, Jennings over W. Smith
then why did you get swept? also it is funny that your team cannot beat and average second string quarterback in jay"im undeafted against the jills" fiedler. yup great defense you have you cant be jay fiedler for christs sake. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom