Buffablow fans think we are rebuilding.... | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffablow fans think we are rebuilding....

Originally posted by Spikes

*Forfeits division on behalf of Patriots, Bills and Jets for the next decade*

Yeah and QUEENY might think the same thing as he gets his stupid @$$ multi - planted for 8 quarters ....

:wave:

Marino1983

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Doesn't it suck knowing that Wannstedt is gonna be your coach for 2 more years, and more and more talent will be flushed down the $hitter:lol:

CW, just shut the hell up already. Ya done went and ruined my day now!! :D

you can thank the opponents fans for the high attendance...Let us not forget the monday night game at the Linc..err..Pro Player. The Jet game(which i was at) was loaded with jetfans

:confused: Funny but when the Dolphins convincingly kicked the **** out of YOUR beloved **** sniffers at "one PUKE wilson" in December ,,,,, I noticed droves and droves of billy goat fans b!tching and crying as they headed for the lower 40 after halftime c-JERK ...

:eat:

:pirate:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

well, when you pass the ball 90% of the time, it's not hard to defend...in fact, I don't remember one 3rd down all year where we actually didn't pass. If last year taught us anything, it's that coaching is more important than talent(Cowboys, Pats, Panthers, Eagles annually)

:sleep:

Same old B-S over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over AGAIN !

Can YOU possibly ever come up with a NEW original EXCUSE ?

:shakeno:

Marino1983

Originally posted by Marino1983

:confused: Funny but when the Dolphins convincingly kicked the **** out of YOUR beloved **** sniffers at "one PUKE wilson" in December ,,,,, I noticed droves and droves of billy goat fans b!tching and crying as they headed for the lower 40 after halftime c-JERK ...

:eat:

:pirate:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

Seau better than Spikes?...dude, for your sake, quit now:lol:

:confused: Taco showed how good he was in November at Pro Player c-JERK !!

He showed everyone how he was Ricky Williams B!TCH ...

:D

Marino1983

:sleep:

Same old B-S over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over AGAIN !

Can YOU possibly ever come up with a NEW original EXCUSE ?

:shakeno:

Marino1983
yeah..it was Ray Lucas's fault:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:confused: Taco showed how good he was in November at Pro Player c-JERK !!

He showed everyone how he was Ricky Williams B!TCH ...

:D

Marino1983
November?:confused:

Originally posted by Spikes
Why...by looking at those statistics...it would seem that none of those Dolphin players had as good a year as their Bills counterparts.

:spit: Which makes "SWEEPING" the billy goats all the more sweeter.... Einstein !!

:rolleyes2

Marino1983

looks like they are still breathing the fumes from love canal

Originally posted by Pigskin Pimp
Check this out, at Billszone many of their fans think we are in a rebuilding mode :lol:

At the top in their Billszone Forums

Poor guys.....

You're right...the fins don't rebuild they just rechoke! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom