Buffablow fans think we are rebuilding.... | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffablow fans think we are rebuilding....

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Rebuilding? yes, somewhat. You presently have 1 starter on the OL under contract.

That ain't no.. THANG... I promise we will have four more before the season begins.:lol:

Originally posted by Samphin
The other thing I hate is that people here the word rebuilding and think it is a bad thing. It doesn't have to be. Ask any Dolphin fan and they will tell you the O-line stunk and needed to be "rebuilt." As far as the entire team being rebuilt though, I think not.

Actually....I think we have done a very decent job of it over the past 34 years. Don't you?

You really want to get under the skin of Bills fans? Tell them the truth that they know in their hearts...............

As bad a reputation the Dolphin Fans have.....................

THEY ARE BETTER THAN THE BILLS FANS...............

BTW, before you bills fans come back with your snappy little comments........check the attendance figures over the last 30 years............

Originally posted by Section126
You really want to get under the skin of Bills fans? Tell them the truth that they know in their hearts...............

BTW, before you bills fans come back with your snappy little comments........check the attendance figures over the last 30 years............
you can thank the opponents fans for the high attendance...Let us not forget the monday night game at the Linc..err..Pro Player. The Jet game(which i was at) was loaded with jetfans

Interesting to note, not only will BillyGoat fans not go to watch thier Goats lose, but the opposing teams fans won't waiste their time either. :chuckle:

sec. 126 you want to talk about Bills fans. ive seen em up close and personal. as delusioned as they get, they do show up at important games and they make more noise than all of you put together at a Fiedler/Feeley Dissin Rally.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
you can thank the opponents fans for the high attendance...Let us not forget the monday night game at the Linc..err..Pro Player. The Jet game(which i was at) was loaded with jetfans

Wagons, i cannoth dis you here for this. I am ashamed of the fans we have in totality (meaning some of you are good but most a pathetic whiners). The media write what they write becuase the customers are whiners which means they will feed you the crap you so desire.
When i turn on a game at 1:00, i see orange seats still empty. thats down front even! The camera pans around the fans sometimes and you see one guy yelling and screaming his ars off and then you have an empty seat next to him (probably cus somebody moved cus he was making too much noise like theyare in a movie theatre or something), and then you see two guys sitting there melting in there seat, right when the defense needs a big play on 3rd and long for the other team! I get so embarrassed when i see that. Our fan base is nothing compared to Bills/Browns/Philly/and i could go on and on. Our fans blow in totality.

BTW wagons, we are not rebuilding anywheres but the offensive line. isnt it obvious? everywhere else is retooling or upgrading. Feeley is something noone knows about yet. just becuase his name is not Manning, doesnt mean he cant play.

I'm ashamed that I spent five minutes leafing through this thread. That's five minutes of my life I'll never have back. Six if you count the time I spent writing this post.

I guess the Bills losing their best interior lineman and still having that statue Bledsoe back there will serve them well. Here's a tip Drew when Jason Taylor is coming for you look past him don't focus on him like a deer in the headlights waiting for the truck to hit you. Also maybe try not locking into your receivers as much.

Oh and the Bills are also conceding that the best player in their secondary is likely gone. Yeah looks like a banner year.

Funny how their head coach has really only had 1 great year as OC and that was the last year Bettis was productive. Look for more of the same next year with that offensive line and Coaching Staff.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Excellent post, and I agree with almost all of it...I'd personally like Bledsoe and Posey over Feeley and Greenwood, but the rest is quite accurate

I noticed you keep bringing up posey from time to time lately. what n gods green earth makes Posey better than anyone? i would say based on greenwoods play this year, he played in our system as well as posey played in yours. there equal according to there systems. posey poses no threat to anyone.

Originally posted by finfan54

I noticed you keep bringing up posey from time to time lately. what n gods green earth makes Posey better than anyone? i would say based on greenwoods play this year, he played in our system as well as posey played in yours. there equal according to there systems. posey poses no threat to anyone.
Posey was fine for our system...he had better #'s than Greenwood at the same position...64 tackles 5.5 sacks, 4 FF's is pretty good for a SS linebacker.

Also, there's only so many tackles to be made and a lot of defensive players racked them up:

Fletcher: 133 tackles
Spikes: 126 tackles
Winfield: 109 tackles
Milloy: 105 tackles
P. Williams: 82 tackles
Jeff Posey: 64 tackles
Nate Clements: 62 tackles
Aaron Schobel: 60 tackles

Originally posted by LIQUID24
Not this again.......................:sleep:
I wasn't smacking with FF54...but if you're really sick of this topic, then why bump it with the above remark?:goof:

Back
Top Bottom