Buffablow fans think we are rebuilding.... | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffablow fans think we are rebuilding....

Originally posted by FinfanInBuffalo

Those wouldn't be opinions would they???? :eek:
nope, go look up the stats buddy...Milloy and Posey outperformed Greenwood and Knight:tongue:

One final comment from me....

I really have just been kidding the whole time. I have seen many posts by circlingwagons and they are 'usually' well thought out. While I don't agree with his opinions of Milloy or Posey, they are not too far off of my opinions of them.

I hope I didn't get out of line with any of the non-football jokes.

peace

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
nope, go look up the stats buddy...Milloy and Posey outperformed Greenwood and Knight:tongue:

Do you actually think a few isolated stats tell the whole story? Their intended roles mean nothing? The $$ they are paying for them means nothing?

Milloy and Posey didn't live up to expectations. Greenwood and (to a lesser extent) Knight did.

Ricky: 3.5 YPC
Travis: 4.1 YPC

Ricky: 10 Total TDs
Travis: 11 Total TDs

Ricky: 5 Fumbles Lost
Travis: 3 Fumbles Lost

Ricky: 45 yard longest run
Travis: 64 yard longest run

It gets super funny when you factor in how much each guy makes...or that Travis played with a broken leg half the year.

you're right, I forgot about your juggernaut of an offense:lol:

Touche! :D BUT!!! you were being a bit deceitful, cause you knew that was the reason for the inflated stats.;)

Please....

Travis is still playing on the contract for a second round draft pick. Ricky was a #1.

Travis is not the RB Ricky is. The Fins Oline struggled big time run blocking. The Bills line was much better run blocking.

Also, teams didn't key on Travis as much.

Originally posted by Spikes
Ricky: 3.5 YPC
Travis: 4.1 YPC

Ricky: 10 Total TDs
Travis: 11 Total TDs

Ricky: 5 Fumbles Lost
Travis: 3 Fumbles Lost

Ricky: 45 yard longest run
Travis: 64 yard longest run

It gets super funny when you factor in how much each guy makes...or that Travis played with a broken leg half the year.
Apparently, your team likes Henry so much they drafted a player with a tore up knee....

CW...here we go again....They were on the field more than our D.:lol:

Originally posted by FinfanInBuffalo
One final comment from me....

I really have just been kidding the whole time. I have seen many posts by circlingwagons and they are 'usually' well thought out. While I don't agree with his opinions of Milloy or Posey, they are not too far off of my opinions of them.

I hope I didn't get out of line with any of the non-football jokes.

peace
all good bro

Originally posted by themole

Touche! :D BUT!!! you were being a bit deceitful, cause you knew that was the reason for the inflated stats.;)
no..never even crossed my mind cause your offense was just as wretched

no..never even crossed my mind cause your offense was just as wretched

That is what the ..touche...was for.

you don't like my ellipsises..ellipsi(how the **** do you pluralize it?):lol:

:D Don't get paranoid...I use them for pauses.

The other thing I hate is that people here the word rebuilding and think it is a bad thing. It doesn't have to be. Ask any Dolphin fan and they will tell you the O-line stunk and needed to be "rebuilt." As far as the entire team being rebuilt though, I think not.

Back
Top Bottom