Buffablow fans think we are rebuilding.... | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffablow fans think we are rebuilding....

Originally posted by FinfanInBuffalo

Milloy is not worth what they are paying him and he proved to be a liability in the passing game.

Posey didn't provide anything close to what they were expecting.

Ergo... busts

McKenzie was brought it to provide a pass rush from the other side of Schoebel. They were looking for him to contribute....he couldn't... a bust

And... he is your starter and they are paying him well..... bust

thanks for admitting .... busts

And ther rest... you silence says it all
That whole rant was opinionated...thanks for playing.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
of course you would, you're a miami fan

Jeez....why do we constantly have to break down the conversation into small enough peices for Buttfullo's fans to understand.

I think he assumed that your sexual orientation was that of homosexual, which seems extrememly probable given your current situation as a Buffalo fan :D

I do have one...but nice to see you went after my posts per day since you cornered yourself with your lack of football info

still shaking my head over 22 posts per day on a Fin site :eek: :shakeno:

Jeez, I leave for awhile and come back to see the dog still chasing its tail in this thread. People why can't you see that Circling is toying with you guys? I am a Dolphins Homer but learned long ago that there is no point to screaming (or typing I suppose) at our rivals fans. It does nothing. You aren't going to magically change their minds or anything.

What? You think you are going to bust out some stat that no one has ever brought up and Circling, Tatonka, Clumped and others are going to be taken a back and say " Wow, phin fans! You guys were right all along! My we have been stupid!" It isn't going to happen. Like I said, no self respecting Bills fan will ever admit to being as stupid as they really are ( Kind of a back handed compliment eh? :lol: The kind that makes you go Yeah!...wait? )

So let us all just drop this thread. Oh and for everyone ripping on Circling for posting here. Remember how this thread started, by one of our own going over to the billszone and reporting back to here. Lest we forget eh? :lol: Everyone needs to go get laid in the offseason or something. Lord knows I need to..

That whole rant was opinionated...thanks for playing.

That whole rant was logical, and although opinionated, it would make sense to anyone who understood the game of football. Obviously you are exempt from this category.

Don't hang your head there little bro, the longer you visit us at Finheaven, the richer your football education becomes :D

Originally posted by Pigskin Pimp

Jeez....why do we constantly have to break down the conversation into small enough peices for Buttfullo's fans to understand.

I think he assumed that your sexual orientation was that of homosexual, which seems extrememly probable given your current situation as a Buffalo fan :D
Miami fans are in no position to call any other fans gay(unless they're arguing with niner fans)

Originally posted by Samphin
Jeez, I leave for awhile and come back to see the dog still chasing its tail in this thread. People why can't you see that Circling is toying with you guys?

Actually I thought I was toying with him

Samphin, it's just as easy to ignore the thread, I'm having fun with CW.

Aren't we having fun boy?

Good Boy.

Now go fetch!!

Originally posted by FinfanInBuffalo

Imagine that opinions on a message forum :eek:
ok, lacking opinions. Why do you think there busts?...your answer(s):

Milloy--he just is, he doesnt wear a dolphins uniform, therefore a bust

Posey--ditto

Teague, sullivan, and pucillo--ditto, for our dolphin team has an excellent oline

Who cares who is toying with whom. It makes no difference. If it makes you feel better than fine, you were toying with him. You win. Supreme champ and forever the winner. Now can we move onto to if Feeley is better than Fiedler? We don't have enough threads about that yet. :lol:

Originally posted by Pigskin Pimp

That whole rant was logical, and although opinionated, it would make sense to anyone who understood the game of football. Obviously you are exempt from this category.

Don't hang your head there little bro, the longer you visit us at Finheaven, the richer your football education becomes :D
the same can't be said for you unfortunately:lol:

man this is too easy...

Originally posted by Samphin
Who cares who is toying with whom. It makes no difference. If it makes you feel better than fine, you were toying with him. You win. Supreme champ and forever the winner. Now can we move onto to if Feeley is better than Fiedler? We don't have enough threads about that yet. :lol:
I think Griese would've been better than Feeley if given a fair chance:lol:

Back
Top Bottom