Buffablow fans think we are rebuilding.... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffablow fans think we are rebuilding....

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
I already have...you asked if Posey even played last year(trying to be a smart-***, and it backfired), and I showed you that he outsacked your entire LB corps...selective amnesia I presume. Also, you haven't debated anything, you just make yourself look like an *** with your homeristic comments:lol:

It back fired? :lol: It was a joke you idiot.

Wow your team's answer for a pass rush out sacked the LBs on a team that doesn't blitz their LBs very often.

You didn't respond to the comment that 5.5 sacks from Posey was a joke. He flopped (along with Denney, Kelsay, Milloy, McKenzie, Reese, Teague, Pucillo, Sullivan, etc., etc.).

We still have the same coach, but you still have the same GM
:lol:

Man, it seems like I've read these comments somewhere before..

What's up MD?...nothing unusual here, just another day at FH:D

Yea I see and the same is going on at billszone..can't we all just get along..:lol:

What's up MD?...nothing unusual here, just another day at FH:D

You post 22 times a day on the forum of a team than you don't like?

GET A LIFE OR A GIRLFRIEND (BOYFRIEND?)

Originally posted by FinfanInBuffalo

It back fired? :lol: It was a joke you idiot.

Wow your team's answer for a pass rush out sacked the LBs on a team that doesn't blitz their LBs very often.

You didn't respond to the comment that 5.5 sacks from Posey was a joke. He flopped (along with Denney, Kelsay, Milloy, McKenzie, Reese, Teague, Pucillo, Sullivan, etc., etc.).

We still have the same coach, but you still have the same GM
:lol:
how are Milloy and Posey a bust?...explain???...Milloy had a damn good year. Patriots made the right move in cutting him, but Bills made a great move in picking him up. Denney IS a bust...Reese and McKenzie?...now you're nnot even ripping on starters...you must be desperate:lol: ...Teague is not a natural center...Pucillo is nothing special, and Sullivan is just raw

That's not true, he likes writing one liiners and watch everyone go for it and tire themselves out for nothing...and you know what, people do it all the time...:D

I do have one...but nice to see you went after my posts per day since you cornered yourself with your lack of football info

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

Yea I see and the same is going on at billszone..can't we all just get along..:lol:
really?..dont really post over there, just glance by for news

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

That's not true, he likes writing one liiners and watch everyone go for it and tire themselves out for nothing...and you know what, people do it all the time...:D
shhh!

how are Milloy and Posey a bust?...explain???...Milloy had a damn good year.

Milloy is not worth what they are paying him and he proved to be a liability in the passing game.

Posey didn't provide anything close to what they were expecting.

Ergo... busts

Reese and McKenzie?...now you're nnot even ripping on starters...

McKenzie was brought it to provide a pass rush from the other side of Schoebel. They were looking for him to contribute....he couldn't... a bust

Teague is not a natural center...

And... he is your starter and they are paying him well..... bust

Pucillo is nothing special, and Sullivan is just raw

thanks for admitting .... busts

And ther rest... you silence says it all

I do have one...but nice to see you went after my posts per day since you cornered yourself with your lack of football info

Since you didn't specify... I'll assume BOYFRIEND

Back
Top Bottom