Buffablow fans think we are rebuilding.... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffablow fans think we are rebuilding....

Buffalo will be better this year i will give him that but that is a very confused organization..........i mean you have bledsoe he's great not too too old but you want henson now you don't...........hey wake up your like sucks, do something about it. We are. And if you land Woody, kudos to you but other than that..........scoreboard

Originally posted by Samphin
Circling in defense of our linebacking corps, we don't blitz too much with them. It is more of the front four getting th epush. Seau blitzed more than usual but, wiithout looking at stats. I would put money on it that you guys rushed more from the linebacking position than we did.
We had to compensate for lack of pass rush by the DE's...you had 28 sacks from your DE's, we had under 15 i think

Originally posted by bmark
Buffalo will be better this year i will give him that but that is a very confused organization..........i mean you have bledsoe he's great not too too old but you want henson now you don't...........hey wake up your like sucks, do something about it. We are. And if you land Woody, kudos to you but other than that..........scoreboard
We did do something...we fired Manboobs and Kildrive, the main problems...you guys extended Wanny...

so why go after henson when you have bledsoe? If your o line gave him more than 1.5 seconds to throw the ball he would be great. Even our o line was better than that last year

so why go after henson when you have bledsoe? If your o line gave him more than 1.5 seconds to throw the ball he would be great. Even our o line was better than that last year
I for one, do not want Henson, but I wouldn't mind getting another young QB to groom behind Drew. Drew needs much more than 1.5 seconds, but he also needs a balanced attack. Kildrive just passed and passed and passed and passed and passed and passed and passed and passed and passed and passed and passed and passed and passed and passed and passed and passed and passed and passed.

i would not go that far dude our line sucked 80% of the time.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
more interesting being on this board...a lot of unintentional comedy:lol:
a good 10-15 percent of posters on this site have an interesting opposing view...the other are blind homers/retards

Doohhh!....Ummmm, donut....:)

I've heard some dumb things, but not all in one thread.

Seau is better then Spikes? Yeah, 4 years ago... I think i'll stop there, you should get the point.

true, just trying to add emphasis. i get heated about my phins
no sense in getting heated over circle his frustration level with the bills is obvious so he comes here to try and piss on our parade it makes him feel better.

i hear ya man im new as of today. I just think it's funny how envious bills fans are. why would he waste his time on another teams site?

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
btw, Posey the sackmaster had more sacks than your entire starting LB corps combined...

Yes but our LBs weren't sold as the players who would bring the pass rush. We do just fine rushing our front 4. The same cannot be said for the Bills. 5.5 sacks for a pass rushing LB is a joke.

Regarding the receivers:

1 - Moulds was hurt for part of the year so the #'s for the other two are skewed

2 - The Bills were more of a passing team than the Fins so I'd expect better #'s from the receivers (didn't you complain about the amount of passing in this very thread?)

Fact is that none of them lived up to expectations and that is the point I was making.

Originally posted by FinfanInBuffalo

Yes but our LBs weren't sold as the players who would bring the pass rush. We do just fine rushing our front 4. The same cannot be said for the Bills. 5.5 sacks for a pass rushing LB is a joke.

Regarding the receivers:

1 - Moulds was hurt for part of the year so the #'s for the other two are skewed

2 - The Bills were more of a passing team than the Fins so I'd expect better #'s from the receivers (didn't you complain about the amount of passing in this very thread?)

Fact is that none of them lived up to expectations and that is the point I was making.
oh, but thompson must've exceeded your expectations, right?

Originally posted by tenndolfan
no sense in getting heated over circle his frustration level with the bills is obvious so he comes here to try and piss on our parade it makes him feel better.
what parade of yours is there to piss on?--besides the Pride parade of course:lol:

i hear ya man im new as of today. I just think it's funny how envious bills fans are. why would he waste his time on another teams site?
i didnt notice dude welcome to the site!! :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom