Buffablow fans think we are rebuilding.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffablow fans think we are rebuilding....

Originally posted by Samphin
Well, this argument will be very circular in nature. No sle frespecting Bills fans will give up that Miami has got better players and like wise for Dol-fans. It is as it should be. However, if you asked Buffalo to take Surtain, Taylor, O-Gun, Madison, Thomas, Knight, T. Bowens, and the rest of the defense over theirs, there is no question they would do it. Just as I would take E. Moulds over Thompson Spikes over Seau. People need to look at this objectively.
I like Adams or Williams over Bowens, but that's just personal preference....I would love Surtain, but I like Winfield and Clements better than Madison. Put Clements in your secondary with Miami's pass rush..it'd be sick. Taylor and Ogun I would welcome with open arms...I like Milloy better than Knight however

Originally posted by Spikes
Why...by looking at those statistics...it would seem that none of those Dolphin players had as good a year as their Bills counterparts.
hmmm miami 10-6 barfallo 6-10 yea stats dont lie a? when you guys beat jay second string fiedler holla at us.

Originally posted by dolphanatic
yes circling wagon but all of those bills were starters and only seau started for us and he still didnt play as much as spikes!

so f off u know nothing
Greenwood wasn't a starter?:confused:

Seau didnt play as much because he was too slow, too old, or too injured.

If Thompson can't make the starting receiving corps on the Dolphins, than that's just pathetic

Circling, I forgot you guys had Milloy, my bad! :lol: Adams, I don't know, like you said personal preference but to me Bowens is better. What are your thoughts on Winfield? It doesn't look too good for him to come back no?

Originally posted by tenndolfan
hmmm miami 10-6 barfallo 6-10 yea stats dont lie a? when you guys beat jay second string fiedler holla at us.
they werent comparing records, they were comparing players...holla at me when your better record actually does something for you besides label you "best team to miss the playoffs"

Originally posted by Samphin
Circling, I forgot you guys had Milloy, my bad! :lol: Adams, I don't know, like you said personal preference but to me Bowens is better. What are your thoughts on Winfield? It doesn't look too good for him to come back no?
Doesn't sound like Sam..he'll probably be a goner:(

Originally posted by FinfanInBuffalo

Posey???? the guy who was going to be the sack master???? did he even play last year?

Reed or Shaw better than Thompson? Isn't that like saying dog crap tastes better than horse crap? I'm asking you because you're a Bills fan.

BTW, your safties aren't anything to cheer about.

Give Smith a year or two and make the comparison again.
btw, Posey the sackmaster had more sacks than your entire starting LB corps combined...

Thats a laugher.....Barfalo fans think that a team that was 10-6 the previous year is rebuilding

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
they werent comparing records, they were comparing players...holla at me when your better record actually does something for you besides label you "best team to miss the playoffs"
the dolphins better record does do something for us it says we won more games and had a better season than the barfallo bills and that means alot. kinda like you having over 5,000 posts on our board nice to know you worry about us that much it means alot :lol:

Circling in defense of our linebacking corps, we don't blitz too much with them. It is more of the front four getting th epush. Seau blitzed more than usual but, wiithout looking at stats. I would put money on it that you guys rushed more from the linebacking position than we did.

the dolphins better record does do something for us it says we won more games and had a better season than the barfallo bills and that means alot. kinda like you having over 5,000 posts on our board nice to know you worry about us that much it means alot :lol:

CW is a Dolphin fan at heart, can we be mad at him for that? I mean, can we?

more interesting being on this board...a lot of unintentional comedy:lol:
It's boring just agreeing with everyone on how good you "think" you're team is...rather get an opponent's perspective. a good 10-15 percent of posters on this site have an interesting opposing view...the other are blind homers/retards

Originally posted by Pigskin Pimp

CW is a Dolphin fan at heart, can we be mad at him for that? I mean, can we?
There are no Dolphin fans at heart...just go to one of there "supposed" home games and you'll see what i mean

Back
Top Bottom