Buffablow fans think we are rebuilding.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffablow fans think we are rebuilding....

i have only seen billy madison bout 5000 times dont f*** wit me circling wagon 8
takeo is very overated seau has got experience and is just better
Josh reed tends to run hot and cold thompson could easily take playing time from josh reed
:blah:

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
none would...

Posey better than Greenwood, Spikes better than Seau, Reed or Shaw better than Thompson, anyone over Freeman, Moore wouldn't even make our 2nd string LB corps, Jennings over W. Smith

Posey???? the guy who was going to be the sack master???? did he even play last year?

Reed or Shaw better than Thompson? Isn't that like saying dog crap tastes better than horse crap? I'm asking you because you're a Bills fan.

BTW, your safties aren't anything to cheer about.

Give Smith a year or two and make the comparison again.

Originally posted by tenndolfan
then why did you get swept? also it is funny that your team cannot beat and average second string quarterback in jay"im undeafted against the jills" fiedler. yup great defense you have you cant be jay fiedler for christs sake. :lol:
well, when you pass the ball 90% of the time, it's not hard to defend...in fact, I don't remember one 3rd down all year where we actually didn't pass. If last year taught us anything, it's that coaching is more important than talent(Cowboys, Pats, Panthers, Eagles annually)

Originally posted by dolphanatic
i have only seen billy madison bout 5000 times dont f*** wit me circling wagon 8
takeo is very overated seau has got experience and is just better
Josh reed tends to run hot and cold thompson could easily take playing time from josh reed
:blah:
Seau better than Spikes?...dude, for your sake, quit now:lol:

Seau better than Spikes?...dude, for your sake, quit now:lol:
when its all said and done seau will be in the hall of fame. do you think spikes will be? the answer is no spikes might be better than seau right now but when seau was his age there was no comparison.

Originally posted by FinfanInBuffalo

Posey???? the guy who was going to be the sack master???? did he even play last year?

Reed or Shaw better than Thompson? Isn't that like saying dog crap tastes better than horse crap? I'm asking you because you're a Bills fan.

BTW, your safties aren't anything to cheer about.

:lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry:

oo burn props finfan in buffalo

circling wagon u seem 2 know nothing bout the afc east so just leave

:mrt:

Here ya go geniuses:

Derrius Thompson: 359 yards, 0tds

Josh Reed: 588 yards, 2tds or Bobby Shaw: 732, 4 tds

Greenwood: 66 tackles, 0.5 sacks, 0 FF, 0 ints
Seau: 96 tackles, 3 sacks, 0 FF, 0 ints

Posey: 64 tackles, 5.5 sacks, 4 FF, 0 ints
Spikes: 126 tackles, 2 sacks, 1 FF, 2 ints

say what?:tongue:

pigskin pimp good one circling wagon knew nothing bout the afc, he was also downing my boy seau who is light years ahead of spikes when it comes to talent.

i dont know what he was smoking
:redeye:

Why...by looking at those statistics...it would seem that none of those Dolphin players had as good a year as their Bills counterparts.

Well, this argument will be very circular in nature. No sle frespecting Bills fans will give up that Miami has got better players and like wise for Dol-fans. It is as it should be. However, if you asked Buffalo to take Surtain, Taylor, O-Gun, Madison, Thomas, Knight, T. Bowens, and the rest of the defense over theirs, there is no question they would do it. Just as I would take E. Moulds over Thompson Spikes over Seau. People need to look at this objectively.

Originally posted by dolphanatic
pigskin pimp good one circling wagon knew nothing bout the afc, he was also downing my boy seau who is light years ahead of spikes when it comes to talent.

i dont know what he was smoking
:redeye:
the stats dont lie...but you certainly do:lol:

well, when you pass the ball 90% of the time, it's not hard to defend...in fact, I don't remember one 3rd down all year where we actually didn't pass. If last year taught us anything, it's that coaching is more important than talent(Cowboys, Pats, Panthers, Eagles annually)
90% of the time?? where did those 1,000 yard seasons that travis henry have come from then? maybe if you put in that gimp legged mcgahee you could get better huh? or maybe if you didnt have a statue at quarterback that might help too? or maybe if you actually drafted a player that will play that might help as well. you and your team are full of mularkey dude.

yes circling wagon but all of those bills were starters and only seau started for us and he still didnt play as much as spikes!

so f off u know nothing

Back
Top Bottom