Buffablow fans think we are rebuilding.... | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffablow fans think we are rebuilding....

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
I think Griese would've been better than Feeley if given a fair chance:lol:

I think Griese would be better than Bledsoe if your FO was intelligent enough to bring someone with some real talent on that Club. :lol:

Originally posted by Pigskin Pimp

I think Griese would be better than Bledsoe if your FO was intelligent enough to bring someone with some real talent on that Club. :lol:
I didn't know it was Stand-up night at FH tonight:lol:

Circling. You have a disturbing amount of pictures at your ready. I think you need to start dumpgin som eof them. That last one scared me. Even though I live in the San Francisco Bay Area, I haven't seen a site like that in ages. :lol:

Originally posted by Samphin
Circling. You have a disturbing amount of pictures at your ready. I think you need to start dumpgin som eof them. That last one scared me. Even though I live in the San Francisco Bay Area, I haven't seen a site like that in ages. :lol:
:lol:

Ok, I'll weigh in.......

QB) Feeley

RB) Ricky
FB) Konrad
WR) Moulds / Chambers / Shaw / Reed
TE) McMichael

OL) Too much in flux to speculate

DE) Ogunleye / Taylor
DT) Complete Tossup

LB) Greenwood / Thomas / Spikes

CB) Surtain / Clements
S) Freeman / Milloy

K) Mare
P) Moorman

Really no suprises. The fact that I chose Feeley (the unknown) speaks volumes about both our QBs. We could have four new starters on the OL. And as of now, we only have one starter under contract. So there's not much to work with here.

Defensively, I feel all four DTs are very very good and therfore it's a wash. At LB, I'm partial to Zach. Spikes is an animal. And Posey I just don't know enough about. What's he like in coverage?? I like Greenwood in the meantime.

I'm not too impressed with Winfield as a cover man. But he's an excellent tackler and run defender (at 180 lbs no less). Still, I'll take Clements' size and athleticism. At safety, there isn't much on the free side. So I'll take Freeman's range and new hunger. And I'll take Milloy over Knight on the strongside. I like Milloy's speed, leadership, and nastiness.

Miami has the big edge at kicker. Buffalo big with Moorman punting.

Screw you Muck and the horse you came in on. How dare you try to talk some sense when it is obvious that after 8 pages none is wanted! :lol: :jk: That seems like a pretty fair assesment if you ask me. I think combine we may be able to knock of those damned Patriots in the upcoming year!

Any chance we can merge the teams? :splat:

Originally posted by Muck
Ok, I'll weigh in.......

QB) Feeley

RB) Ricky
FB) Konrad
WR) Moulds / Chambers / Shaw / Reed
TE) McMichael

OL) Too much in flux to speculate

DE) Ogunleye / Taylor
DT) Complete Tossup

LB) Greenwood / Thomas / Spikes

CB) Surtain / Clements
S) Freeman / Milloy

K) Mare
P) Moorman

Really no suprises. The fact that I chose Feeley (the unknown) speaks volumes about both our QBs. We could have four new starters on the OL. And as of now, we only have one starter under contract. So there's not much to work with here.

Defensively, I feel all four DTs are very very good and therfore it's a wash. At LB, I'm partial to Zach. Spikes is an animal. And Posey I just don't know enough about. What's he like in coverage?? I like Greenwood in the meantime.

I'm not too impressed with Winfield as a cover man. But he's an excellent tackler and run defender (at 180 lbs no less). Still, I'll take Clements' size and athleticism. At safety, there isn't much on the free side. So I'll take Freeman's range and new hunger. And I'll take Milloy over Knight on the strongside. I like Milloy's speed, leadership, and nastiness.

Miami has the big edge at kicker. Buffalo big with Moorman punting.
Excellent post, and I agree with almost all of it...I'd personally like Bledsoe and Posey over Feeley and Greenwood, but the rest is quite accurate

btw, Posey the sackmaster had more sacks than your entire starting LB corps combined...

Umm....to many three and outs tend to do that for a defense.:lol:

ok, lacking opinions. Why do you think there busts?...your answer(s):

Milloy--he just is, he doesnt wear a dolphins uniform, therefore a bust

Posey--ditto

Teague, sullivan, and pucillo--ditto, for our dolphin team has an excellent oline

Keeping ignoring my arguments if that makes it easier for you....

thats easier that actually refuting them.

I can just imagine if this were a conversation in person...

ME: .....valid argument....

YOU: "I know your are, but what am I?"

YOU: "I'm rubber and your glue...."

Originally posted by FinfanInBuffalo

Keeping ignoring my arguments if that makes it easier for you....

thats easier that actually refuting them.

I can just imagine if this were a conversation in person...

YOU: "I know your are, but what am I?"

YOU: "I'm rubber and your glue...."

you have provided nothing to refute except your empty opinions on the Bills...Milloy and Posey outperformed Knight and Greenwood...and you are in no place to bash anyone else's O-line

you have provided nothing I can refute except your empty opinions on the Bills...Milloy and Posey outperformed Knight and Greenwood...and you are in no place to bash anyone else's O-line

Those wouldn't be opinions would they???? :eek:

Back
Top Bottom