Bulletin Board Material | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bulletin Board Material

MT DOLPHINS

Active Roster
Reaction score
Belichick was asked about the difficulty of playing in Miami due to the heat and the Patriots’ struggles there. Belichick came armed with a typically Belichick response to brush the question aside.

“You’re certainly not referring to last year. We won 41-0 or something,” Belichick said, via Mike Reiss of ESPN.

Belichick is slightly off — it was 43-0. That said, better to be talking about that than what happened the year before. The Patriots have lost five of their last seven games in Miami, and will be looking to actually foil the Dolphins’ playoff chances this time.

Take care of the Patriots and Raiders

Belichick was asked about the difficulty of playing in Miami due to the heat and the Patriots’ struggles there. Belichick came armed with a typically Belichick response to brush the question aside.

“You’re certainly not referring to last year. We won 41-0 or something,” Belichick said, via Mike Reiss of ESPN.

Belichick is slightly off — it was 43-0. That said, better to be talking about that than what happened the year before. The Patriots have lost five of their last seven games in Miami, and will be looking to actually foil the Dolphins’ playoff chances this time.

Take care of the Patriots and Raiders
Please Fins PLEASE...... Go slap them in the mouth.

This is going to be a very tough game. Defense willl take away our best weapon (in that case with all the injuries - FORD) and Cam will be ready and motivated after some tough losses. Its a winnable game if we play a clean game and limit the penalties!!!

We should be able to spank them. Thats not a good team. We have reached the stage where these types of teams should get their doors blown off. Will be disappointed if we don't beat hem by 4 scores

This is going to be a very tough game. Defense willl take away our best weapon (in that case with all the injuries - FORD) and Cam will be ready and motivated after some tough losses. Its a winnable game if we play a clean game and limit the penalties!!!
So Cam hasn’t been ready and motivated so far? He’s terrible.

Can has thrown 5 TDs all year. I understand he has 11 on the ground but it isn’t as if those are 30 yarders. Him being “motivated” isn’t going to make him suddenly be able to throw the ball.

Can has thrown 5 TDs all year. I understand he has 11 on the ground but it isn’t as if those are 30 yarders. Him being “motivated” isn’t going to make him suddenly be able to throw the ball.
It might motivate him to run for 75 yards and 2 TDs though.

He’s touchy about that, “struggles in Miami” narrative for some reason. Had a snippy answer after the Cutler win on MNF too like, “we’re you here last year”. He doesn’t like the struggles in Miami.

I really want to beat them and believe we should. Our defense should smother that offense I’m just worried about our offense. Their is no way in my opinion they should be able to repeat what happened in week 1. If they find a different way to win with that QB and weapons, I’ll tip my cap. If they win with cram ball and QB keepers I’m going to be very dissapointed in Flo and Boyer.

I think their best shot is confuse the crap out of Tua and get turnovers. Our best shot is get up on them and don’t look back. If they need Cam to throw they are doneski. Unfortunately neither will probably happen and we’ll be looking at a low scoring hard fought game that comes down to the end. I hope we can pull it out.

I wonder if Cam is on a short leash. No film on Stidham hence no preparation. Belechick is adement about Cam but you have to wonder if it’s coming. It would be as painful an offseason as I could imagine if Jarrett Stidham comes in and knocks off the Dolphins.

Last edited:
We should be able to spank them. Thats not a good team. We have reached the stage where these types of teams should get their doors blown off. Will be disappointed if we don't beat hem by 4 scores
Please remember what Belichicks records is against rookie quarterbacks and this is a division game. This won't be easy at all.

Back
Top Bottom