Bulletin Board Material | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bulletin Board Material

We need to sell out on Cam running. We have a huge advantage in coverage. Their receivers suck and our secondary is first rate, especially if McCain goes. So their shot is giving Cam optionality and being dynamic like he was the first time. Inexplicably, Miami couldn’t adjust.

Last time, Cam got on the edge constantly and Boyer couldn’t figure out how to adjust.

Miami is the better team by a considerable margin. Now get it done.

Belichick was asked about the difficulty of playing in Miami due to the heat and the Patriots’ struggles there. Belichick came armed with a typically Belichick response to brush the question aside.

“You’re certainly not referring to last year. We won 41-0 or something,” Belichick said, via Mike Reiss of ESPN.

Belichick is slightly off — it was 43-0. That said, better to be talking about that than what happened the year before. The Patriots have lost five of their last seven games in Miami, and will be looking to actually foil the Dolphins’ playoff chances this time.

Take care of the Patriots and Raiders
Let's make it six of eight 8)

We should be able to spank them. Thats not a good team. We have reached the stage where these types of teams should get their doors blown off. Will be disappointed if we don't beat hem by 4 scores
I guess the Dolphins must have forgotten that they have reached the stage where they should ”blow the doors” off inferior teams when they played the Broncos a few weeks ago. I believe the Dolphins are a better team when they have Gesicki and Parker healthy but with no running game and practice squad players At WR, this is not going to be an easy game for the Dolphins.

The defense has also not played well against running QB’s and Newton killed them earlier in the season by running all over them . I will happily take a 1 point win but there is no chance the Dolphins will beat the Patriots by 4 scores.

This game worries me massively. Their strength is our weakness and our weapons on offence are severely depleted.
Miami's weaknesses on defense are stopping the run, covering crossing routes, and putting pressure on and containing mobile QBs; they will have a problem against NE. IMO, they better figure out a way to score a lot of points on Sunday!

I guess the Dolphins must have forgotten that they have reached the stage where they should ”blow the doors” off inferior teams when they played the Broncos a few weeks ago. I believe the Dolphins are a better team when they have Gesicki and Parker healthy but with no running game and practice squad players At WR, this is not going to be an easy game for the Dolphins.

The defense has also not played well against running QB’s and Newton killed them earlier in the season by running all over them . I will happily take a 1 point win but there is no chance the Dolphins will beat the Patriots by 4 scores.
You are correct about Denver. We will find out in a few days. Patriots just aren't a good team. Defense will carry us

Agreed. It’s rare anyone beata anyone by 4 or more scores in today’s NFL.

Riiiiiiiight, Cam is going to treat this just like any other game and is going to be easy for us to stop 🙄

This is going to be an extremely difficult game and Cam will be super motivated, hats off to Flo and the team if they can pull it off, good luck...
Why would he be more motivated for this game than any other?

We need to sell out on Cam running. We have a huge advantage in coverage. Their receivers suck and our secondary is first rate, especially if McCain goes. So their shot is giving Cam optionality and being dynamic like he was the first time. Inexplicably, Miami couldn’t adjust.

Last time, Cam got on the edge constantly and Boyer couldn’t figure out how to adjust.

Miami is the better team by a considerable margin. Now get it done.
Agree, except for the "inexplicable" part.

Neither X nor Jones were healthy (I'm not sure Jones even played, or how much), we had 2 FA DEs that had never played a down in this scheme, as well as other guys (like KVN) that hadn't played together as a unit, and a pats team that was, at that point, a mystery.

This is going to be a very tough game. Defense willl take away our best weapon (in that case with all the injuries - FORD) and Cam will be ready and motivated after some tough losses. Its a winnable game if we play a clean game and limit the penalties!!!
Sorry but a motivated Cam isn't something to worry about this year. Our defense will force Cam to make those stupid mistakes he's known for. I predict at least two turnovers.

I'm curious to see the defense this time around - last NE game we made Cam look good - efficient passing and room to run all over. Having seen him play recently and our defense's progression since, I expect to force him into some major mistakes. I'm playing our D in a FF playoff game.

Absolutely make Cam run. Make him run on every other play. Then pound him into the ground.

Hell... his WRs don't scare anyone...
I disagree completely. Make Cam throw the ball. He can’t do it consistently. The one thing he can do is run the ball. Take that away from him. Dare him to throw it.

Back
Top Bottom