Bulletin Board Material | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bulletin Board Material

We should be able to spank them. Thats not a good team. We have reached the stage where these types of teams should get their doors blown off. Will be disappointed if we don't beat hem by 4 scores
They aren’t that bad. 4 scores?

They aren’t that bad. 4 scores?
Yeah that’s a stretch. Remember these Patriots just spanked the Chargers 45-0. The Rams beat up on them but Jared Goff didn’t have to participate which is pretty much the Rams goal. We will not be able to run on them like the Rams did. Tua is going to have to make plays against a secondary that is the strength of their team. This won’t be easy.

Yeah that’s a stretch. Remember these Patriots just spanked the Chargers 45-0. The Rams beat up on them but Jared Goff didn’t have to participate which is pretty much the Rams goal. We will not be able to run on them like the Rams did. Tua is going to have to make plays against a secondary that is the strength of their team. This won’t be easy.

And he's going to have to do it without a majority of our weapons.

They are 6-7 he doesn't need this game to get motivated.
Riiiiiiiight, Cam is going to treat this just like any other game and is going to be easy for us to stop 🙄

This is going to be an extremely difficult game and Cam will be super motivated, hats off to Flo and the team if they can pull it off, good luck...

Riiiiiiiight, Cam is going to treat this just like any other game and is going to be easy for us to stop 🙄

This is going to be an extremely difficult game and Cam will be super motivated, hats off to Flo and the team if they can pull it off, good luck...
I concur. This is an AFC East rivalry and Cam can singlehandedly eliminate the Dolphins from playoffs contention.

If it’s so easy for him to be “super motivated”, why does he stink and they’re 6-7?

If it’s so easy for him to be “super motivated”, why does he stink and they’re 6-7?
COVID, and he doesn't stink his weapons do which is why Brady is in TB.

Cam can be inaccurate at times and make bad decisions like any QB, he can also take over and win an NFL game almost single handedly any random week exactly like how he beat our a** week 1 which is not something every QB can do.

Last edited:
We are a very different team then when we played them week 1. Both teams have players hurt (though we have more)

I expect a different result then week 1. Let’s finish these guys’ playoff hopes!

We are a very different team then when we played them week 1. Both teams have players hurt (though we have more)

I expect a different result then week 1. Let’s finish these guys’ playoff hopes!
Underestimate Cam at your own peril, he's going to have a big game. Hopefully Tua responds and plays better for 4 quarters than last week, we're gonna need it.

tenor.gif

Underestimate Cam at your own peril, he's going to have a big game. Hopefully Tua responds and plays better for 4 quarters than last week, we're gonna need it.
I’m not. He will get his runs here and there. But I’m confident in the boys in that locker room to come out with a victory.

This game worries me massively. Their strength is our weakness and our weapons on offence are severely depleted. I hope I’m wrong but can see this being a terrible game to watch with their dour running game killing us by a 1000 cuts, as you know that is exactly what belicheat is scheming.
Can our D stop what is coming and our boy Tua cook up some points are the key questions for me?
IMO we need both to happen to get the dub and I god damn hope we do and send those chumps back home and out of the playoffs.

Belichick was asked about the difficulty of playing in Miami due to the heat and the Patriots’ struggles there. Belichick came armed with a typically Belichick response to brush the question aside.

“You’re certainly not referring to last year. We won 41-0 or something,” Belichick said, via Mike Reiss of ESPN.

Belichick is slightly off — it was 43-0. That said, better to be talking about that than what happened the year before. The Patriots have lost five of their last seven games in Miami, and will be looking to actually foil the Dolphins’ playoff chances this time.

Take care of the Patriots and Raiders
I guess I don't get why these type of things get people fired up. What he said is true - why would it bother you? It's not like he made up some story....what do you expect him to say - oh it sucks to play in the heat we are at a huge disadvantage?

COVID, and he doesn't stink his weapons do which is why Brady is in TB.

Cam can be inaccurate at times and make bad decisions like any QB, he can also take over and win an NFL game almost single handedly any random week exactly like how he beat our a** week 1 which is not something every QB can do.
Week 1 has nothing to do with now.

Back
Top Bottom