Bulletin Board Material | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bulletin Board Material

He’s touchy about that, “struggles in Miami” narrative for some reason. Had a snippy answer after the Cutler win on MNF too like, “we’re you here last year”. He doesn’t like the struggles in Miami.

I really want to beat them and believe we should. Our defense should smother that offense I’m just worried about our offense. Their is no way in my opinion they should be able to repeat what happened in week 1. If they find a different way to win with that QB and weapons, I’ll tip my cap. If they win with cram ball and QB keepers I’m going to be very dissapointed in Flo and Boyer.

I think their best shot is confuse the crap out of Tua and get turnovers. Our best shot is get up on them and don’t look back. If they need Cam to throw they are doneski. Unfortunately neither will probably happen and we’ll be looking at a low scoring hard fought game that comes down to the end. I hope we can pull it out.

I wonder if Cam is on a short leash. No film on Stidham hence no preparation. Belechick is adement about Cam but you have to wonder if it’s coming. It would be as painful an offseason as I could imagine if Jarrett Stidham comes in and knocks off the Dolphins.
The over/under is 41.5 lol. Yes, this will be a defensive battle.

Please remember what Belichicks records is against rookie quarterbacks and this is a division game. This won't be easy at all.
To fair Belichick did lose to Mark Sanchez, Colt McCoy, and Geno Smith. When you actually look at the list of rookie quarterbacks that he's faced it's not really the who's who's list of quality quarterbacks. He did lose the Ben Roethlisberger and Russell Wilson. I think his record against rookies is overblown, because his record in general is pretty damn good no matter which way you got it, so of course his record against rookies is going to be good as well.

To fair Belichick did lose to Mark Sanchez, Colt McCoy, and Geno Smith. When you actually look at the list of rookie quarterbacks that he's faced it's not really the who's who's list of quality quarterbacks. He did lose the Ben Roethlisberger and Russell Wilson. I think his record against rookies is overblown, because his record in general is pretty damn good no matter which way you got it, so of course his record against rookies is going to be good as well.
His record against rookies is overblown due to playing against rookies in the AFCE.

His record against rookies is overblown due to playing against rookies in the AFCE.
Same thing with Mike Tomlin and the AFC North he's 25-4 versus rookies since 2004 and Bill belichick is 21-5 since 2000. Sometimes it's who you play, however I think Tua is going to be up for the challenge and lay the smack down on their ass.

This is going to be a very tough game. Defense willl take away our best weapon (in that case with all the injuries - FORD) and Cam will be ready and motivated after some tough losses. Its a winnable game if we play a clean game and limit the penalties!!!
Cam is a tragedy waiting to happen every time he steps onto the field. Too bad we can't face him for 16 games.

Same thing with Mike Tomlin and the AFC North he's 25-4 versus rookies since 2004 and Bill belichick is 21-5 since 2000. Sometimes it's who you play, however I think Tua is going to be up for the challenge and lay the smack down on their ***.
I fully expect our defense to give us some extra chances on offense. UNLESS Belicheat goes run, run, run, run, run, shovel pass, run, run, run, jet sweep, run, run, run, etc. I could see him doing that against our secondary (and weakness in stopping the run).

I fully expect our defense to give us some extra chances on offense. UNLESS Belicheat goes run, run, run, run, run, shovel pass, run, run, run, jet sweep, run, run, run, etc. I could see him doing that against our secondary (and weakness in stopping the run).
I expect this game is the game our defense makes the statement we can gamelan with the bests, and we shut them down. At least that's my hopes 😁

Ooohhhh, PLEASE give us Stedham.

He isnt beating our defense, even if billichek knows ours/his defense. But without any logical rebutle, this team STILL cant stop mobile qb's and cam is one of the strongest. Plus the fact billy boy isnt afraid of tua one little bit and has shut shut down some of the absolute best qb's over his career. Plus, our
wr's and play making te are out. And people think this is some gimme game.

Sorry, but this screams Another loss.

This is going to be a very tough game. Defense willl take away our best weapon (in that case with all the injuries - FORD) and Cam will be ready and motivated after some tough losses. Its a winnable game if we play a clean game and limit the penalties!!!
They are 6-7 he doesn't need this game to get motivated.

Back
Top Bottom