Bumped into Dion Jordan and Lee Robinson at Chipotle Today | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bumped into Dion Jordan and Lee Robinson at Chipotle Today

PolitePolite

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Was at lunch with my bosses when I saw two huge guys waiting on their food. I saw that they were in Dolphins gear, and once I walked up to them I immediately recognized Jordan. He looks even bigger in person. I introduced myself to them both and told them I was a big fan. They were both really nice guys, and they let me take a picture with them while they were waiting on their food. They got two whole bags of Chipotle, so I'm sure the vets made them go get lunch.

Jordan looked surprised that I recognized him. I don't think he is used to the attention yet. Mike Pouncey was in there too, but he was ordering his food and I didn't want to be too annoying. Jordan seems like a really down to earth guy, and hopefully he gets a ton of playing time this season. We will see. Overall it was a pretty cool experience. Definitely rooting for those guys.

Here is the link to my twitter if the picture doesn't upload onto here: https://twitter.com/Rosentov/status/362637516953755649/photo/1

Last edited by a moderator:
next time take a bigger picture so we can see it!!!!!!!

the last thing you need is chipotle...:lol:

just bustin chops

Yep. If they were picking up lunch for a bunch of the team/staff, I hope the plumbing is working well at the facilities.

Ah man, rough crowd in here.

But Chitpole is something I can't stand. Too much rice in everything they serve. Go authentic.

That's really cool. Only Dolphin I ever randomly ran into was Tony Bua...

Thats awesome. Went to the scrimmage on Monday with the family and from the third row Dion looked huge. Beast mode!

Thats awesome. Went to the scrimmage on Monday with the family and from the third row Dion looked huge. Beast mode!

Definitely has a Jason Taylor type build to him. He is a really humble guy too. Can't wait to see what he can do.

Back
Top Bottom