Bumped into Dion Jordan and Lee Robinson at Chipotle Today | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bumped into Dion Jordan and Lee Robinson at Chipotle Today

Hope you brought your

44000-1.jpg

Chipotle is good stuff....their HQ is here in Colorado. Not that I would eat this stuff everyday. I have met a bunch of Bronco players, including Elway a few times.

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

You know you can tell them to limit the rice they put in right? :)

This is like people who get a Whopper at BK, and then they throw a fit later on because they got some mayo in their sammich. :lol:

You know you can tell them to limit the rice they put in right? :)

Honestly, I have eaten there 3 times total. Was never a big fan of their food. I just happen to like some of those roll by cafes that serve authentic food.

Never cared enough to go back and ask for the supersize (kidding), less rice or to find out more about their menu. Just never took to their quality of food.

That's really cool. Only Dolphin I ever randomly ran into was Tony Bua...
Ive ran into a lot when I lived in Davie. Just saw Wake the other day looking very confused as it seemed like he wanted help at Macy's, but no attendants in sight. Saw a group of them further down chatting.

Chipotle is good stuff....their HQ is here in Colorado. Not that I would eat this stuff everyday. I have met a bunch of Bronco players, including Elway a few times.

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

This is like people who get a Whopper at BK, and then they throw a fit later on because they got some mayo in their sammich. :lol:

People who are getting a Whopper, know what they are getting. As BK has been around as long as I've been alive. Chitpole was a new place about 6-8 years ago here in Manhattan. Had never eaten there. Had never heard of them. Tried their food, visited with a few friends post bar hopping, and have not went back since. Your analogy would make sense if I was a regular, but most weren't at that time. And if I didn't like it, being sober much less drunk, then it wasn't for me.

Authentic rules.

People who are getting a Whopper, know what they are getting. As BK has been around as long as I've been alive. Chitpole was a new place about 6-8 years ago here in Manhattan. Had never eaten there. Had never heard of them. Tried their food, visited with a few friends post bar hopping, and have not went back since. Your analogy would make sense if I was a regular, but most weren't at that time. And if I didn't like it, being sober much less drunk, then it wasn't for me.

Authentic rules.

I understand man, but regardless of what you order (at any place) it's YOUR money, and you should make sure you know what's in the food you are eating, and if there is something you don't like, tell them. Chipotle is not a gourmet restaurant, but it's a step up from Taco Bell.

I understand man, but regardless of what you order (at any place) it's YOUR money, and you should make sure you know what's in the food you are eating, and if there is something you don't like, tell them. Chipotle is not a gourmet restaurant, but it's a step up from Taco Bell.

More like 20 steps up from Taco Smell. Chipotle is good, but only a few times a year if that. Of course nothing beats good ol' fashioned authentic Mexican food.

Back
Top Bottom