Bumped into Dion Jordan and Lee Robinson at Chipotle Today | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bumped into Dion Jordan and Lee Robinson at Chipotle Today

Cool story bro. Thanks for posting ... :up:

Hey Polite I once posted a picture of Tony Nathan and myself and all I got was a ribbing for the shirt I had on :idk:

It's all in fun.

People who are getting a Whopper, know what they are getting. As BK has been around as long as I've been alive. Chitpole was a new place about 6-8 years ago here in Manhattan. Had never eaten there. Had never heard of them. Tried their food, visited with a few friends post bar hopping, and have not went back since. Your analogy would make sense if I was a regular, but most weren't at that time. And if I didn't like it, being sober much less drunk, then it wasn't for me.

Authentic rules.

Well the folks at Chipotle are making it right in front of you so if they're putting too much rice on it I'd imagine you'd say something. That's all.

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

Hey Polite I once posted a picture of Tony Nathan and myself and all I got was a ribbing for the shirt I had on :idk:

It's all in fun.

Not the same since the shirt can be taken off in 2 seconds. To be called fat or plump (yeah I had been called that a few years back before being in shape) is rough b/c it isn't a quick fix to look like Henry Cavill.

Moe's > Chipolte

Hoops wasn't being mean to you Polite. He was joking around, you don't joke with your buds off the Internet?

Not the same since the shirt can be taken off in 2 seconds. To be called fat or plump (yeah I had been called that a few years back before being in shape) is rough b/c it isn't a quick fix to look like Henry Cavill.

If the OP was fat you are correct. He obviously is not.

plus that was my favorite shirt :chuckle:

LOL, Robinsons hat is too big… Or is it his head is too small?

I eat because I'm unhappy, and I'm unhappy because I eat.

deadsexyfatbastard-1.jpg

Was at lunch with my bosses when I saw two huge guys waiting on their food. I saw that they were in Dolphins gear, and once I walked up to them I immediately recognized Jordan. He looks even bigger in person. I introduced myself to them both and told them I was a big fan. They were both really nice guys, and they let me take a picture with them while they were waiting on their food. They got two whole bags of Chipotle, so I'm sure the vets made them go get lunch.

Jordan looked surprised that I recognized him. I don't think he is used to the attention yet. Mike Pouncey was in there too, but he was ordering his food and I didn't want to be too annoying. Jordan seems like a really down to earth guy, and hopefully he gets a ton of playing time this season. We will see. Overall it was a pretty cool experience. Definitely rooting for those guys.

Here is the link to my twitter if the picture doesn't upload onto here: https://twitter.com/Rosentov/status/362637516953755649/photo/1

Was this the one on University by 595? Looks like it was a pretty cool experience.

Cool Story Polite!

I am 48 and have been to quite a few sporting events, lived in Indiana, Florida, Chicago, and now in Kentucky. I have never gotten a pic with a Pro Athlete.

I did get Bob Knights autograph back in the early 80s while his boy Pat was playing high school. His team played ours and Bob Knight was at the gym with Dan Dakich.

We did smoke his son's team that night..:chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom