Bumped into Dion Jordan and Lee Robinson at Chipotle Today | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bumped into Dion Jordan and Lee Robinson at Chipotle Today

Ah man, rough crowd in here.

But Chitpole is something I can't stand. Too much rice in everything they serve. Go authentic.

Chipotle is not all that great. There is a place here in the Metro SLC area called Barbacoa that is just phenomenal. The Sweet pork is to die for.

Cool Story Polite!

I am 48 and have been to quite a few sporting events, lived in Indiana, Florida, Chicago, and now in Kentucky. I have never gotten a pic with a Pro Athlete.

I did get Bob Knights autograph back in the early 80s while his boy Pat was playing high school. His team played ours and Bob Knight was at the gym with Dan Dakich.

We did smoke his son's team that night..:chuckle:

I Met Karl Malone once when I worked at a certain video store... he was a d-bag. I met Chuck Barkley at what is now City Creek Mall when he playing for PHX... Nice guy, funny... the antithesis of Malone.

Was at lunch with my bosses when I saw two huge guys waiting on their food. I saw that they were in Dolphins gear, and once I walked up to them I immediately recognized Jordan. He looks even bigger in person. I introduced myself to them both and told them I was a big fan. They were both really nice guys, and they let me take a picture with them while they were waiting on their food. They got two whole bags of Chipotle, so I'm sure the vets made them go get lunch.

Jordan looked surprised that I recognized him. I don't think he is used to the attention yet. Mike Pouncey was in there too, but he was ordering his food and I didn't want to be too annoying. Jordan seems like a really down to earth guy, and hopefully he gets a ton of playing time this season. We will see. Overall it was a pretty cool experience. Definitely rooting for those guys.

Here is the link to my twitter if the picture doesn't upload onto here: https://twitter.com/Rosentov/status/362637516953755649/photo/1
Should of asked Mike how come you don't have the rookies ordering for you?

great picture mate, very jealous

cool pick for sure PP, but......................, AVIATOR SHADES HANGING FROM YOUR SHIRT POCKET? :err:

FAIL!!! :lol2:

post a picture of yourself so we can make fun of your flaws

look i apologized...he didn't want to accept it...fine...not my fault the guys self esteem is in the crapper...

Last edited by a moderator:
i guess you wear a dress too...look i apologized...he didn't want to accept it...fine...not my fault the guys self esteem is in the crapper...

Chill bro, I don't care about what you said. "I eat because I'm unhappy and I'm unhappy because I eat" is a joke - but I guess you didn't get it. Don't give yourself so much credit.

Chill bro, I don't care about what you said. "I eat because I'm unhappy and I'm unhappy because I eat" is a joke - but I guess you didn't get it. Don't give yourself so much credit.

well i'm glad it was a joke...just like what i had said...no harm meant...good day

Back
Top Bottom