Burke Must Go | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Burke Must Go

Defense has been the worst of the two units this year, but honestly anytime something sucks this year I just blame Gase for all the countless talented players he's run out of town because he doesn't know how to manage men. This team would have more talent if a fair share of the guys it signed didn't get pushed right back. It would have more talent if they didn't trade away what they can't manage for less than what they are worth. It would have more talent if we didn't have to spend draft picks picking players it already had on the roster but couldn't make work instead of putting draft picks towards this team's weaknesses.

If he doesn’t get fired tomorrow, I might just give up hope tell Gase is gone aswell.

Haven’t read through this thread yet.

But.

Burke’s gotta go. Dudes way in over his head. We have some talent to work with but always break down at the worst times and in huge ways

Bobby mccain should NOT be an outside cb.

Minkah needs to be the starting FS. If we are in base and McCain is the only other corner on the field okay, but get McDonald out of the starting lineup.

I'm not one for calling for people's job(s). In this case, Burke must go. Everyone makes mistakes, it is up to the player as well as the coaches to correct them. But when the same mistakes are made OVER and OVER and OVER again, there needs to be a change. I'm sick of seeing TEs and RBs running free, yes WIDE OPEN. For it to happen once or twice, it happens, but I see it every game, even the games that we win, there is still a couple of plays that someone is WIDE OPEN.
Even the games the defense plays well, it hasn't been because of exotic or creative defensive play calling. I wounder if there will be a "D" coordinator change once Houston punts once and scores 30+???? Let me guess, Gase will side with Burke and have some lame excuse.
I'm sorry, but if Gase isn't able to recognize Burke must go, then maybe it is him that must go as well?????

I can't stand facing a well coached team. Not saying Patrica is a great coach, but he already had the winning formula to beat Miami for his protege Billacheat. I figured we were doomed from the start yesterday. Coaching makes all the difference in today's game.

MUST BE FIRED TOMORROW. INEXCUSABLE

Gase WILL NOT fire or say one neg thing about his D perf. That's his downfall.

Gase is too stubborn. This team could be good with better coordinators. Firing Burke and Gase relinquishing play calling could make this team pretty good, but Gase is just too damn stubborn.

Gase and Burke absolutely need to be fired. Tomorrow would be nice. Ross is too chickenshit to do it though. Teams going nowhere this year or any year with them.

I'm not one to normally call for firings. In fact, if anything, over my time as a fin fan, my downfall has been putting too much faith in our coaches/qbs for too long.

That said, Burke should be fired after this game. What's most disheartening about his unit, is that they always fold right after the offense gets a score. I think it's pretty clear that whatever he's trying to do, it isn't working.

Unfortunately, Gase is both stubborn and loyal. Those aren't necessarily bad traits. But I think he'll probably stand behind Burke.

Deshaun Watson threw 3 tds in 5 passes. We’re supposed to have a great secondary and talent wise it seems we do, but something is wrong with the unit as a whole. This defense is pathetic. So if there’s a lot of talent and they still suck. That’s on coaching.

Back
Top Bottom