Bush runs Wildcat in Saint's practices.. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bush runs Wildcat in Saint's practices..

If that moron tweeted that he had long runs from the "look" they are giving the defense, that is all i need to hear to put my worried mind at ease. Bush, since he has come out of college, has been close to a bust. He is not earning the huge contract that he got. The Saints got snookered and they know it. They should worship at the feet of Pierre Thomas for evening that score: because he was cheap and is doing really well and that offsets the huge contract and LACK of production from Bush.

I've read all the Bush bashing in this thread.

It certainly reminds me of Ricky Williams bashers back when he had issues a few years ago near the end of his time with the Saints and after he left the Dolphins. But it is amazing what a few good runs can do for a reputation.

Bush has not lived up to his hype. But to say he is no good, worthless, an idiot, a bust......is wrong. He has a unique ability that other teams are now mimicking...Bears, Vikings, Chargers and others. He has lethal speed, plays RB, WR, PR and KR. He is used as a decoy and defenses must account for him. He has scored 26 TD's during him limited playing time (injured and did not play much of last year) and is a threat everytime he is on the field.

He has negatives too....fumbles too much, avoids contact at times, Kim Wideass, etc. Perhaps this year, for the firast time as a Pro, he has realized his speed and natural ability will not get him to the next level. He has become much more involved as a result.

His biggest problem, and we all agree here, is he was the 2nd overall pick in the 2006 draft and he has not lived up to that billing. But he far from a bust.

(Again, the Saints are not going to run the Wildcat....they are simply using the formation for gameplanning on defense)

The saints are just preparing for a play we are likley to run 15 times. lets hope we run 84 plays (like indy) and only 12 are wildcat.

I didn't bother to read the 5 previous pages so someone might have already said this but, Rex Ryan even admitted....it wasn't possible for the to simulate the speed AND POWER that we use in the WC...Bush may have the speed, but he sure as hell isn't running people over the way Ricky and Ronnie do.

I think we are all discussing the wrong type of power the Saints should be worried about. Honestly our Offensive line are just tough, strong lunch pail kind of guys and the Saints defensive line should be the worried ones. This is the true power to our Offense. Jesus for a combined 168 million bucks they better be grating some roads through every defense we face!!! I think they will have success this weekend.

This could be scary, since bush can simulate the speed of our backs when running this.. He even had some long runs out of it during their practice.
I hope they didn't clean up too much and we can still get some long runs out of it.. The one thing bush can't do is simulate the power in which ronnie and ricky runs with..

Saints use RB Bush to simulate Dolphins' Wildcat offense in practice

That is actually great news! It means that their D can't stop it with someone who is nowhere near as capable or as talented as Ronnie is in running the Wildcat.

Back
Top Bottom