Bush runs Wildcat in Saint's practices.. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bush runs Wildcat in Saint's practices..

I cant think of one record ricky has broken or ever will break, love the kid, we had him for years, nice kid.

Well, he only led the league in rushing in 2002 and broke numerous Dolphins rushing records. Not bad and you're right...he is a very nice guy.

LOL. did dude really say reggie bush is better than ricky?

i forgot that reggie bush led the league in rushing. oh that's right, he hasn't come #@%@ close. he never will, either. i've read it all.

LOL. did dude really say reggie bush is better than ricky?

i forgot that reggie bush led the league in rushing. oh that's right, he hasn't come #@%@ close. he never will, either. i've read it all.
what do you mean? he has the potential to lead the league in rushing, he just wont do it. That's why he's better....yeah, that's it! lol

what do you mean? he has the potential to lead the league in rushing, he just wont do it. That's why he's better....yeah, that's it! lol

Dude, didn't you get the memo? Everyone of their players is better than everyone of our players. Coach Sparano is checking with the league and trying to find out what the Dolphins have to do in order to forfeit the game. The commissioner Roger Goodell has been holding closed door meetings so that he can pass a new initiative that would allow him to award them the Lombardi Trophy immediately following Sundays Game.
sarcasm-1.gif

Yup. I'm 99% sure this is all it was. The Saints offense is the best in the league and they don't use the wildcat. Payton is a smart coach, he isn't going to install the wildcat this week to play against the team that has been running it all week in practice since OTA's.

They don't need to use the wildcat, but they do need to defend it. Every team that plays the dolphins is seen running it in practice. Of course it's just to practice defending it.

Yep.

He wouldn't install the Run and Shoot if he met Houston back in the day, and, he won't install the Wildcat now. I think part of the Wildcat backlash is that everyone is talking about the Wildcat.

Bush is fast and prolly can play well as the Jet sweep (Ricky's motion) player but he can't ditto the power of RB nor can he turn the Saint's o line into a bunch of maulers like the Dolphins o line is. I think the biggest key to this game is that we will tire the Saints D out and just flat out limit Brees' opportunity to score points by running methodical, time consuming, tiring offense and the Saints D will need a lot of oxygen at the end of the day.

This could be scary, since bush can simulate the speed of our backs when running this.. He even had some long runs out of it during their practice.
I hope they didn't clean up too much and we can still get some long runs out of it.. The one thing bush can't do is simulate the power in which ronnie and ricky runs with..

Saints use RB Bush to simulate Dolphins' Wildcat offense in practice

Thats a beautiful thing, we are already taking them out of their successful game plan which is Drew Brees!
Please run the WC Saints!!
Why does every team feel the need to run the wildcat against us as we are the masters of it?? Doesn't it make them feel foolish??

Thats a beautiful thing, we are already taking them out of their successful game plan which is Drew Brees!
Please run the WC Saints!!
Why does every team feel the need to run the wildcat against us as we are the masters of it?? Doesn't it make them feel foolish??

They aren't going to.

I seriously doubt the Saints have any intention of running the Wildcat.

I suspect Bush was running the Wildcat to help the defense prepare for the Dolphins. And with Bush's speed, it would force the defense into quick reaction times/reads.

I know but still...every team wants to embarrass us by using it on us for a big gainer. I haven't seen it yet. I think Jones for Jets last year got a 7 yder or something along those lines but...

"...he broke some long runs with it."

That's all you folks need to know to put a smile on your :)!!!!

No way the Saints run the WC against us (they were just practicing against it)...and if he's breaking some for long runs, then what do you think we're going to do against them.

and Ricky's wife > Kim Wideasshian

You mean the one with the long list of surgical 'enhancements'? :chuckle:

If the Saints actually take Brees off the field and use Bush as a wildcat QB, this should dramatically increase the chances of us winning the game. :up:

kind of rude but ok, look at his footage. ricky is a north to south bruiser with very little move and his speed is not as good as it was.
Bush has the speed and the vertical fake and cant brute when he has to.

ricky = staton, bettis, franco, portus
bush = payton, sanders

different runners bush is better. Im saying that also because bush has allot of career left also, ricky never did do what he was suppose to, be great. So now hes a power back.

ricky's never reached the earl cambell status we all thought he had

Oops, while I think you mean CAN brute when he has to, I think you just had a hard time being truthful and your mind forced you to write CANT. Reggie Bush cannot and never will be someone that can "brute" someone around.

Ricky is a more complete back in my opinion with Reggie a little more explosive. Regardless, they are like 5 or 6 years apart. If you are looking at Ricky in his hay day, it's really not even close as to who is the better back.

LOL!!!

That pretty much gaurantees our WC is going to run wild.

I remember when Thomas Jones ran it on MNF and Crowder stuffed it. Gruden says, "when are teams ever going to learn that you shouldn't run the WC on the team that practices against it every day?"

You said it right! There's no reason why we should be worried about this. His running the wild cat is just smoke that's not causing a spark let alone a fire to worry about...seriously...they should stick to what they're doing and stop copying us...

Back
Top Bottom