Bush runs Wildcat in Saint's practices.. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bush runs Wildcat in Saint's practices..

kind of rude but ok, look at his footage. ricky is a north to south bruiser with very little move and his speed is not as good as it was.
Bush has the speed and the vertical fake and cant brute when he has to.

ricky = staton, bettis, franco, portus
bush = payton, sanders

different runners bush is better. Im saying that also because bush has allot of career left also, ricky never did do what he was suppose to, be great. So now hes a power back.

ricky's never reached the earl cambell status we all thought he
Ricky runs nothing like Jerome bettis, or franco he is quicker I have no idea who staton is ? and Ricky came before Clinton portis you keep saying bush is better ricky has had an 1800 yard season and a few more impressive seasons to boot,has bush even gained 1,000 yards in a season yet ? i'm not sure cause ive never see him have any big games yet !

Reggie Bush has averaged 3.7 yards per carry and less than 40 yards per game for his career.

As a running back, he is no more than average, and considering his draft position, he is terrible. Anyone who says anything else has **** for brains.

running style, Im comparing running style. And if you didnt watch this kid footage in collage and the NFL his 1st year. Actually what do I care I say the dolphins discount this kid hes a bust
did you see ricyy williams college footage..not even close buddy !

Pherein....admit you are wrong brother. You comparision even startles me, and I am a Saints fan. Your crediblity took a major dump with these comments.

Bush produces 3 positive plays and 1 negative play. He will never be a great running back.

And for the record, Payton sits Bush late in the game and uses Thomas and Bell to run the clock out.

ok fine I give up. but im not wrong brother, he'll never do it but he has it.

That's like saying ryan leaf has the it factor like dan marino, but he'll never do it. Didn't you see him in college? WOW!

ok fine I give up. but im not wrong brother, he'll never do it but he has it.
just because you were good in college dosen't mean you are a good pro ...see ted ginn jr on special teams ! ricky is a rare talent size speed vision he has it all but his head was screwed up, he played much better in miami than he did for the saints...maybe u missed that..but you will see it first hand sunday

Come on Pherein........

If you never do it, but you have it....you are still a virgin!!

I seriously doubt the Saints have any intention of running the Wildcat.

I suspect Bush was running the Wildcat to help the defense prepare for the Dolphins. And with Bush's speed, it would force the defense into quick reaction times/reads.

Yup. I'm 99% sure this is all it was. The Saints offense is the best in the league and they don't use the wildcat. Payton is a smart coach, he isn't going to install the wildcat this week to play against the team that has been running it all week in practice since OTA's.

They don't need to use the wildcat, but they do need to defend it. Every team that plays the dolphins is seen running it in practice. Of course it's just to practice defending it.

Lol. Oh my gosh, tell me you didn't just say Reggie Bush is better than Ricky Williams, even now.:ponder:

This is rude and a comparison, and I am sorry for ever bringing it up, and I have been talked to by my own fans, I'm not going to discuss this anymore, in this forum, probably in poor taste on my part, thow my opinion, I will not discuss this further

sorry for any problems I caused.

LOL!!!

That pretty much gaurantees our WC is going to run wild.

I remember when Thomas Jones ran it on MNF and Crowder stuffed it. Gruden says, "when are teams ever going to learn that you shouldn't run the WC on the team that practices against it every day?"

That's would be like Sean Payton saying you shouldn't throw passes on a team that pratices against Drew Brees everyday. Its all about personel, and winning your matchup, rather than what you practice against every day. The Saints D practiced against Brees last year yet they were near last in pass defense. Personel man... personel.

Or better yet, maybe thats why the Fins pass defense is so bad, because the spend so much time against the WC and haven't seen enough effective passing. Man Brees is going to have a career day.

I doubt the Saints will run the WC unless they have a 3 possession lead or something. If they do run it without a big lead then I doubt they run it more than 3 times.

That's would be like Sean Payton saying you shouldn't throw passes on a team that pratices against Drew Brees everyday. Its all about personel, and winning your matchup, rather than what you practice against every day. The Saints D practiced against Brees last year yet they were near last in pass defense. Personel man... personel.

Or better yet, maybe thats why the Fins pass defense is so bad, because the spend so much time against the WC and haven't seen enough effective passing. Man Brees is going to have a career day.

I doubt the Saints will run the WC unless they have a 3 possession lead or something. If they do run it without a big lead then I doubt they run it more than 3 times.

we'll see

ricky > reggie in college
ricky > reggie in nfl
reggie > ricky in madden

ricky > reggie nuff said

:lol: The advantage is us dolphins have when other use the wildcat against us is our defense sees it in every practice run by the best Ronnie Brown and that is why we will stop it better then anyone as WELL!

Back
Top Bottom