Bush + Thomas = A Better Henne? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bush + Thomas = A Better Henne?

Charlie Rivers

SUPERBOWL BOUND!!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I truly feel that Bush will land in Miami. Will Bush and Thomas make Henne any better? I say YES! You?

bush would help improve the overall speed of the offense and give us another threat to hit a homerun. I'd like the move.

I would love bush to land here and would be a perfect compliment to thunder in thomas with his lightning. Having a flex option like Bush as a wideout or catching passes out of the backfield adds another big dimension to the offense. If clyde gates ends up being a downfield threat, and we get bush, I think that just might be enough to get into the playoffs and maybe win a game.

But, I don't think we get Bush. I'd take sproles though as the backup option for scat back. We need thunder/lightning, ricky and ronnie were basically thunder/thunder. Henne would benefit from the pure speed of bush and another quick WR for screens and dump offs. Also the PA opportunities would be better and maybe more big shots downfield with a mixture of a running game.

Yes, but only if they get access to the playbooks, and soon.

:pbanana: Yippee, a NEW excuse!!:pbanana:

We need a REAL QB ... Henne's OK as a backup.

If he's cheap, I'd sign him. But in reality Bush wont be cheap and we wont sign him.

no, accuracy would make henne better, but we all know that wont ever happen.

I remember when an actual thought out opinion or thought got you rep or thanks on this site..

Now hate is the new theme.. It's honestly rather annoying.

Back
Top Bottom