Bush + Thomas = A Better Henne? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bush + Thomas = A Better Henne?

Dolphin fans are bipolar. After 2009, he was the supposed 2nd coming of Marino. The defense cost him games. Everyone was praising Henne and blaming Henning. Now everyone blames Henne and completely ignores the fact that Henning is like the worst OC in the league by far. There's several games where he was playing very well. He's showed several flashes. You make it like he's sucked in every single game. Just give him a chance with some competition. There's really no one in FA to get so Henne will be the QB in 2011 IMO.

He has sucked in almost every single game. The only game you can say Henne played really good in was the Jets game where he had like 3 TDs and 300 yards. ( going off memory there ). He had one flash that got everyone exited......only to do absolutely nothing ever since. I think you just really care about the fins as we all do and just cant see how bad he really is

there is no disputing that our offensive game plan has sucked for years. That is a given. It's also a given that Pennington is a 2 time comeback player of the year, was second in the mvp voting in 2008, has the highest all time completion percentage in the history of the nfl, had a 104.2 Qb rating in 2002, and put up 40 something points against the colts in the playoffs........all things Henne never has and never will do. There is no comparison bro
Dude seriously, 2002? Comeback player of the year twice...bahahaha You know to be a come back player, you have to have gone somewhere you don't want to go and to do it twice while may give some warm fuzzies, points to the fact that he has 2 full years in 11 seasons. Also, you are completely talking out your butt when it comes to Henne. He has been in the NFL 3 seasons and 1 as the full time starter, all in the same pedestrian offense that anyone with half a brain knows is a freaking joke. There is a reason why Henning hasn't held a job for an extended amount of time since the 80's.
Also in 2008, Penny getting picked as the runner up MVP was more of a fill good story than anything. Tell me the last time a league MVP QB only threw 19 TD's LMAO or his team avearged 21 points a game, ya those are huge MVP numbers! He was a manager at best who had to have a gimmick offense created for him to generate points, we won games against a weak schedule with a solid running game backed by the wildcat, an awesome 4th Qtr D, and Penny not doing anything stupid. We should have punted on 3rd down anytime it was 3rd and 7 or longer in 2008, because MVP boy was pathetic! There is a reason why his completion % is so high. Chad Pennington, great guy, always hurt, thrown for 20 TD's once in 12 years, can't make all of the throws, and is given a lot more credit than he deserves for our 2008 season.

As far as Henne is concerned, the jury is still out. Let's put him (and competition) in a situation that sets a QB up for success instead of failure instead of talking out our butts about what a guy can and can't do after not even 2 seasons as a starter in a joke of an offense.

He has sucked in almost every single game. The only game you can say Henne played really good in was the Jets game where he had like 3 TDs and 300 yards. ( going off memory there ). He had one flash that got everyone exited......only to do absolutely nothing ever since. I think you just really care about the fins as we all do and just cant see how bad he really is
You just aren't getting it man. You just want to blindly blame Henne and say he sucks. Take a look at Penny's last 4 games and games against teams with winning records as a Phin. Take a look at Thig's one start. There is no flow to the offense, when there started to be some flow, the Wildcat was brought in or we ran a stupid reverse. We had no 3 step drops. DB's on the other team were telling our receivers the route they were about to run. No running game, musical linemen, the freaking list goes on and on. What QB could succeed consistently against GOOD TEAMS with the offensive circus we had going?

You just aren't getting it man. You just want to blindly blame Henne and say he sucks. Take a look at Penny's last 4 games and games against teams with winning records as a Phin. Take a look at Thig's one start. There is no flow to the offense, when there started to be some flow, the Wildcat was brought in or we ran a stupid reverse. We had no 3 step drops. DB's on the other team were telling our receivers the route they were about to run. No running game, musical linemen, the freaking list goes on and on. What QB could succeed consistently against GOOD TEAMS with the offensive circus we had going?

Exactly. Even Peyton Manning or Tom Brady would struggle in this offense.

Exactly. Even Peyton Manning or Tom Brady would struggle in this offense.

I think it's fair to say that the rest of the country we call North America agrees with me. You my friend ( and you are a friend ) are the blind one. You can find a few Dolphins fans here or there that are still holding onto lost hope ( you ) but 90% of Dolphins fans will tell you Henne sucks. %99 of other teams fans will tell Henne sucks. You are certainly the minority

I think it's fair to say that the rest of the country we call North America agrees with me. You my friend ( and you are a friend ) are the blind one. You can find a few Dolphins fans here or there that are still holding onto lost hope ( you ) but 90% of Dolphins fans will tell you Henne sucks. %99 of other teams fans will tell Henne sucks. You are certainly the minority
Actually there is a larger portion on here that want Henne to succeed, it is just that the Henne haters blast him so much in every thread like a broken record, your numbers appear much larger than they are. I think that anyone that knows football knows we have had issues way beyond the QB the last 3 years. But don't take my word for it, take the experts who get paid and whose job depends on their decisions. If you will notice Henne is still here, we didn't draft a QB, we fired the Offensive Coordinator, drafted Offensive line, running back, and deep threat receiver in the draft. Regardless of what Henne hate nation wants to believe, the Dolphins actions fully support what I have been saying, not what you have been saying. I will take that any day of the week!

Actually there is a larger portion on here that want Henne to succeed, it is just that the Henne haters blast him so much in every thread like a broken record, your numbers appear much larger than they are. I think that anyone that knows football knows we have had issues way beyond the QB the last 3 years. But don't take my word for it, take the experts who get paid and whose job depends on their decisions. If you will notice Henne is still here, we didn't draft a QB, we fired the Offensive Coordinator, drafted Offensive line, running back, and deep threat receiver in the draft. Regardless of what Henne hate nation wants to believe, the Dolphins actions fully support what I have been saying, not what you have been saying. I will take that any day of the week!

You act like I don't want him to succeed. I want nothing more than for Henne to become a monster. There is just the obvious fact that he has done nothing to support that theory and everything to support that he is a career backup at best

95% of statistics are made up at the spot.

If Ronnie Brown was utilized under Henning like he was under Cam Cam in one season, he would make Henne look better. Thomas is a viable pass catching option and Bush is an elite one out of the backfield, that would help Henne increase his % and bunch up yardage on little screens and dump offs. Getting the defense to jump on little things like that opens up the deep stuff and draw plays. Hopefully we can utilize bess as a vertical threat sometimes because hes awesome at locating the football and hanging on to it. He's not the fastest but being able to make a play on the ball is one of the most important aspects of being a downfield threat.

You act like I don't want him to succeed. I want nothing more than for Henne to become a monster. There is just the obvious fact that he has done nothing to support that theory and everything to support that he is a career backup at best
Once again, you can put the fastest cars on a crappy track and you will never know how fast they can go. You need a decent track first. To just look at a car and go wow that car isn't very fast and will never be fast when all it has had to run on is a crappy track makes no sense. Yes an analogy.

You could give Henne Adrian Peterson and Larry Fitzgerald, and it wouldn't help him. You can't hide a bad quarterback.

Once again, the last 2 statements are completely farfetched and based on nothing but opinion and emotion. The fact is our offense has had many more challenges over the last 3 years than just the QB....a lot more. I don't know how Henne will do. I do know that take away the successful Wildcat era, 3 QB's have started games for us and struggled mightily! That isn't opinion, that is fact. What else is fact is we didn't draft a QB and we did address the other issues I am talking about.

Once again, the last 2 statements are completely farfetched and based on nothing but opinion and emotion. The fact is our offense has had many more challenges over the last 3 years than just the QB....a lot more. I don't know how Henne will do. I do know that take away the successful Wildcat era, 3 QB's have started games for us and struggled mightily! That isn't opinion, that is fact. What else is fact is we didn't draft a QB and we did address the other issues I am talking about.

This.

Back
Top Bottom