Bush wants to stay | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bush wants to stay

It's refreshing (and reinforcing) to hear someone who'll definitely have options being this bullish and excited about the franchise's future.

Hardest worker on the team and he is a vocal leader. If he is used properly he is still a deadly weapon and it showed yesterday. I think we should resign him to a modest 3 year deal. Just imagine next year if we get a legit #1 WR, a TE, and bush in the backfield?

Im.all for keeping him. I think this team can be pretty good, with a few additions. I dont think he will try to break the bank.

The way i look at Reggie running the ball : A) Dancing in the backfield / Big Plays B) Short gains, Injury prone

I'm okay with the results we are seeing from him as long as he gets that big play every once in a while.

I would however like to see him being used more in the screen game and see if DT can take on a bigger role...

Just an observation but I don't think we have run a successful screen play all year.

I like him. I really do. His work ethic is incredible, he's got a good attitude, and he is a leader.

But players say they want to stay all the time. It's words. We'll find out how much he wants to stay when contract time comes up. Actions speak louder than words.

Back
Top Bottom