Bushrod Signs | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bushrod Signs

I personally think you can save his body more as a tackle than you can as a guard...provided injury wise you stay out of his feet...which are critical for tackles

Especially if hes the 3rd tackle and gets rested on game day unless you need him

Agreed...I am willing to do whatever to get Thomas out of the damn lineup.

What is the Dolphins fascination with signing injured players? I just don't get it.

We'll be alright, Tannenbaum is going to be making those magic drinks for everybody.

fd972a44-0d5f-4e38-acc6-a698aabddce1_zpsemdamlmd.jpg

Agreed...I am willing to do whatever to get Thomas out of the damn lineup

How Dallas Thomas is still on this team boggles the mind. Dude gets pushed back into the qb constantly, etc...worse ol player I have ever seen play for the Dolphins. Dallas Thomas and Jonathan Martin are the worse, makes me hate Ireland more and more.

Im just sitting on pins and needles waiting for Hayden and his Tannebaum fluff piece to tell us how great a job he is doing already.

Im just sitting on pins and needles waiting for Hayden and his Tannebaum fluff piece to tell us how great a job he is doing already.

On the bright side, if the all injured squad is a failure just maybe tannebum will be shown the door.

Please be better than Marc Colombo, Tyson Clabo, Jon Martin, Dallas Thomas, and Jason Fox.

That is all.

Damn Bushrod sounds broken. Injuries are worse than I thought. Also thought he was signed as a depth flyer. Didn't realize we were planning to jam him in as a starting G. **** man. I'm really trying hard to get behind at least one of these moves, but I think I have to check out of this one too. Ugh.

He kinda sucks now

But maybe between Bushrod and Albert they can complete a full season :idk: better than fox either way

Whilst I am not opposed to moving on from Albert, you sure dont switch him for an older, significantly worse player

Fine for a backup. As much as I would like to have an All-Pro starting and a Pro Bowler backup, I'm not entirely sure it's realistic. My guess is that they still draft a mid-rounder, if the plan isn't to start prepping Turner for his natural position.

Veteran Locker room leader, sure don't need any of those lol

Team has added two swing tackles . . . And YES, if they want to get a look at Bushrod at guard or if it is something Adam Gase saw in Chicago that intrigued him . . . .that is ok also . . . .not like we should just hand the position to Turner or Douglas.

Still need another veteran guard and fully expect some attention in the draft during the first three rounds.

I just read hes signing to start at guard per barry jackson...wtf man you can back this clown show if you want me im jumping off this train wreck

Good bye.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One more and would have signed same number of qualified UFAs as lost no compensatory pick if they all stick

Dude you are a wealth of misinformation on Dolphin news. Bushrod was cut . . . And really get a better look at all of our free agents before making such statements.

Back
Top Bottom