Bushrod Signs | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bushrod Signs

Dude you are a wealth of misinformation on Dolphin news. Bushrod was cut . . . And really get a better look at all of our free agents before making such statements.

billsfan has been unusually chirpy since we signed mario williams.....lol

but seriously they tell us they want to address the guard situation miss out on the top shelf guard talent and go ahead and sign a broken tackle to play guard?

idk man trying hard to hold on but boy do we need a perfect draft this year....

billsfan has been unusually chirpy since we signed mario williams.....lol

but seriously they tell us they want to address the guard situation miss out on the top shelf guard talent and go ahead and sign a broken tackle to play guard?

idk man trying hard to hold on but boy do we need a perfect draft this year....

Put it like this, i have no worries of Dallas Thomas starting. I think that is the major hang up. Plenty of teams get offensive line help later in FA, the draft and after June. Hell Denver picked up Mathis in August and won a Super Bowl.

If Dallas Thomas is starting this season then Gase needs to resign and start one of those Miracles come true foundations . . . Because the player we saw for three years wont be on this roster.

That said, why cut him now, I am not worried about him.

One more and would have signed same number of qualified UFAs as lost no compensatory pick if they all stick

WAYYYY wrong. Several of our signings won't count in the comp formula and just as importantly the signings we have made have much much cheaper contracts overall thatn the players we lost. We will end up with at least two comp pick with one being a third rounder.

LOL i told you guys that my boy is a huge bears fan and this guy was a ****ing joke. Make sense he is a dolphin.

he is way better than fox last year, when we lost alberts and james during the season

LOL i told you guys that my boy is a huge bears fan and this guy was a ****ing joke. Make sense he is a dolphin.

Was he like just a little joke you tell your friend or was he a 24/7 comedy club like dallas thomas was? Dallas thomas was the worst in the league, like is doesnt get any worse than him so it hs to be an upgrade.

he is way better than fox last year, when we lost alberts and james during the season

He has to be able to hit the field first. He is literally a walking MASH unit.

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

Was he like just a little joke you tell your friend or was he a 24/7 comedy club like dallas thomas was? Dallas thomas was the worst in the league, like is doesnt get any worse than him so it hs to be an upgrade.

My friend just told me he was beat out by a 7th round scrub after he couldn't get back on the field. Told me basically "good luck". The reality is couldn't be any worse than Thomas, however what baffles me is how Miami CONTINUES to put zero emphasis or sense of urgency to improve the line. What are they trying to recreate the 00 ravens? Score 9 points a game and still win?

Back
Top Bottom