Buyer Beware - Comparing QB's- Kolb, Flynn, Young - Palmer, Hasselbeck and Bulger | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buyer Beware - Comparing QB's- Kolb, Flynn, Young - Palmer, Hasselbeck and Bulger

The people hating on VY don't know what they're talking about. He is going to be a surprise gift to some franchise.

BTW, I didn't even notice it when I first posted this article, but after you read the first article, click on the "Bulluck on VY benching" link/arrow just below this article (on the right in blue). Comments on both are pretty good for the most part.
that should give a pretty good illustration of what Vince had to deal with in Jeff Fisher. Bulluck is a respected, classy veteran, and once gone from TN and able to speak freely about it, pretty clearly said that something fishy was going on.. (This is all from the Nashville newspaper's website btw, so a source as legit as any):

http://blogs.tennessean.com/titans/2010/09/22/young-fills-in-for-mcnairs-kids-again/

(For those who are too lazy or can't find the link, he points out that Vince got benched at 1-1 after Collins didn't get benched a 0-6 the year before, then said he's not surprised and "that's just how they do things down there." In other words, Fisher hates Vince)

Added Donovan McNabb and Caleb Hanie.

The one thing all these QB's have in common except Flynn is that they have taken to the woodshed by NFL DC's and the 'book' is out on them, pressure them, hit them and they will put the ball up for grabs... and your team will get their share. The price would have to be right for any of those especially Palmer as he is shell shocked and thus damaged goods.

West Coast QB's

I do not want any of these wc style QB's. Look it up, they never work out in other systems and Miami is not a wc team.

If rumors are any indication, it is looking more and more like the Dolphins will wind up with Vince Young. Kolb is rumored to Arizona, Palmer is rumored to the Seahawks, Orton is rumored to stay in Denver, McNabb is rumored to go to the Vikings...Hasselbeck could be an option, but might also stay in Seattle if Palmer can't escape Cincinnati.

Plus, as we have seen with the team's interest in Colin Kaepernick and Pat White, a QB who can move in and out of the pocket is attractive to this regime.

Not saying I am happy or sad with the move, but just mentioning how things are trending. I will say that while Young is intriguing, the thought of him and Marshall in the same locker room scares the bleep out of me.

Back
Top Bottom