Buzz: Fins Eye Elliott in Draft After RB Misses in Free Agency | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buzz: Fins Eye Elliott in Draft After RB Misses in Free Agency

Pure speculation at this point.

Sent from my iPhone 6

Honestly ...**** it. Give me Hargreaves, Apple or Elliot. Never wanted a first round rb until Gurley last year. It worked out pretty well for them.

Bring on Zeke.

Please no...

Would be so irresponsible to take a runningback in the first

Caught the ball well at his pro day which eliminated some concerns and bumped his stock...but theres a lot of drug use talk here

Anyways i dont buy it to miami

horrible move, u dont draft RBs that high. Look how it worked out for New Orleand Ingram, and Buffalo Spiller. RBs are only as good as theyre OL

a) don't know that he'll be around at our new beyond top 10 draft pick
b) don't know that we need or that the "braintrusts" want him
c) assuming they do, watch The Glorified Capologist trade up using our 2nd or 3rd round pick to get him... only because he was penny wise and pound foolish letting a home-grown sure thing walk.

We flat out need a CB or OG much, much more.

However as a Buckeyes fan, I can tell you I would grin ear to ear if this kid was on our team. He's not just a RB. This kid is goes above and beyond on every play whether he has the ball or not. His blocking and blitz pick ups are second to none. Literally a QB's best friend.

That said, I still don't want a RB that high even though he's well worth the pick. I am in the camp that thinks Jay Ajayi is special himself and investing more in that position just isn't in the cards for us.

Elliot the player is well worth the 13th pick in the draft though.

The only way I see that happen is if both Apple and hargreaves are gone. And even then I would explore a trade down before picking elliot at 13. And thats nothing against Elliot.

Back
Top Bottom