Buzz: Fins Eye Elliott in Draft After RB Misses in Free Agency | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buzz: Fins Eye Elliott in Draft After RB Misses in Free Agency

If we draft a RB it needs to be in the later rounds...Perkins or Marshall.

DE or corner at 13. I guess I would be ok with an OT that can play guard for a year or two and then move outside. No RB thought. I like Ajayi and we can get a RB in the 3rd or 4th round

Ozzy rules

Don't want him. Heard he is a me-first diva, Kanye West light. Plus unless he is Todd Gurley (which he is not), not worth drafting RB in first round.

Donnttttt want him.

I hope Philly takes him.

This is disinformation and a feeble attempt to hide that we will go CB in the 1st round.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I think there are more starting caliber corners that will be available in the second and third round than running backs, so if the Fins do draft Elliot they could still find a good corner later. I'm on the Alex Collins in the second or third round, but I would be ok if they just signed a one year free agent and waited until the 2017 draft to address running back.

I think the team really likes Ajayi and want him to progress more with a vets help.

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL 2m2 minutes ago
Kansas running back De'Andre Mann to work out for Dolphins

I think the team really likes Ajayi and want him to progress more with a vets help.

I don't doubt that, and I'm a big Ajayi fan.

But I also think this coaching staff is smart enough to see that the only way to be a good team in 2016 and beyond is to build a really good run game.

The kind of run game that wears the defense out in the 2nd half, the kind of run game tannehill can lean on, and can keep our defense off the field.

If you can set up a situation where Ajayi is coming off the bench, fresh, against a semi worm down defense, he will excel in that role. He has a very violent style, and runs extremely hard. he's the last type of RB a defense wants to see once there tired.

Its like spinning Mariano Rivera in the 9th inning.

Miller isnt better than Yeldon, and Yeldon isnt better than Henry.

If I was Ross I would let Gase coach for 3 seasons and then after the 3rd, give him total control of the team like N.E. does with BB.

Back
Top Bottom