Buzz: Fins Eye Elliott in Draft After RB Misses in Free Agency | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buzz: Fins Eye Elliott in Draft After RB Misses in Free Agency

If Elliot is a top 5 talent in this draft class then this is one hell of a poor draft class.

It is one hell of a poor draft class, but I still don't see Elliot as a top-5 talent.

I don't watch college football but I'm getting the impression that this class is as bad as the 2013 class. Which is not good for a team looking to fill a bunch of holes in the draft.

Elliot would be a great player on this team.

That said, once again RB production in a system like Adam Gase's just can be found so easily.

Would be pretty silly to take a RB so high you will probably have a top flight CB staring you in the face.

Finding production at RB is easy to do, finding a back that can be the staple of your team is a different story.

Look at our team right now. What are we good at? If your playing Miami what are you worried about?

Nothing...

Elliot could be that player for us that gives the team an identity. He's the guy teams have to cheat to stop, which gives tannehill cleaner opportunities. IMO that's highly important if tannehill is going to take that next step, which in the end helps the entire team.

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

I don't watch college football but I'm getting the impression that this class is as bad as the 2013 class. Which is not good for a team looking to fill a bunch of holes in the draft.

Which is why we shouldn't even bother trying to fill positions.

Take BPA, or else you'll be one of the many teams in a few years looking back on the draft wondering why you reached just to fill a position.

I agree, the only need is premium talent, dominant players. Doesnt matter what position. For example, Aguayo? Sure, draft him!

There is a need at RB, so let it play out, those grunts up front needs to be men and protect Tannehill and open lanes for the running game, and besides if he is dynamic it may give this team another way to win games.

CORNER 1st unless they call Jags n make a deal for Lt joe , since they pick LT from steelers maybe we can make a deal .we get LT from jags n we sent our 2nd n maybe some players ,,, than u draft Elliot , And than we get our 2nd back by trading fat albert , dallas . Any what u guys think . i know is a big big IF...

I honestly don't see what some see in Henry

Explosion, and runs with power, same thing that distinguished Gurley last year. Rare for that size.

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

How is Miller not as good as Yeldon? Yeldon had 740 yards and 2 TDs last year.

We had a chance to watch them on the field, and the better back was Yeldon, and it wasnt close.

This team is amazing. The season is a gut punch, and the off season is a kick to the balls.
Well...at least we have a rookie head coach, and Tbomb...the destroyer of franchises, and a moron owner for comedy relief.

Clicked on the link bc I thought it was a Barry Jackson 'buzz' column. Link opened and saw it was Bleacher Report...immediately closed window and took a sigh of relief.

Back
Top Bottom