Buzz: Fins Eye Elliott in Draft After RB Misses in Free Agency | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buzz: Fins Eye Elliott in Draft After RB Misses in Free Agency

In one sense, the trade back from #8 to #13 may work to the Dolphins' advantage. With a bunch of similarly graded prospects, the Dolphins will be given less chance to screw up the selection of the BPA at #13 versus #8. Especially, given Tannenbaum's reputation...

Top five player in the draft. You take him at 13. He could be gone to Philly or NYG anyways.

Miami goes CB is my guess with an outside shot of at OT they slide into guard for a year.

a) don't know that he'll be around at our new beyond top 10 draft pick
b) don't know that we need or that the "braintrusts" want him
c) assuming they do, watch The Glorified Capologist trade up using our 2nd or 3rd round pick to get him... only because he was penny wise and pound foolish letting a home-grown sure thing walk.

You know considering the fact that they will be counting on those compensatory picks in 2017, sure wouldn't rule out trade possibilities in this year's draft.

Todd gurley was a better prospect

They wouldnt have been digging so deep in the veteran back options if this was a target

RB in the first round is a wasted pick in this league, in my opinion. We need help on defense and on the offensive line in a bad way. Without fixing that, it doesn't matter if we have Barry Sanders toting the rock.

Would be colossally stupid for us to value Elliot over a dynamic defensive prospect like Apple, Alexander or one of the pass rushers, but this is an organization that liked Jamar Fletcher better than Drew Brees so....

I don't care for Elliott. I don't see much wiggle from him. No way would I take him that high. Hoops was right. Gurley was a much better prospect in my opinion.

I would be so down for this only if we didn't have such a glaring hole at guard and LB

I havent watch Elliott much, but from what i have seen of him i dont see him as a first round talent. Now i think a lot of you cling on this running back shouldnt go in the first talk way too much. If you Todd Gurley talent dam skippy he goes in the first. If you dont think the impact that Gurley had last yr wasnt worth a 1st, you are crazy.

I don't believe draft rumors at this point in the year, but if this team wants any chance to be a decent team next season, it's not happening without a really good run game.

Or are we forgetting how bad we were in our own division last year.

The run game is back in the NFL.

oline, LB, CB, Dline, should be the only positions we draft. We do need to sign a freaking running back ASAP

Easy, or lazy, journalistic speculation that's so easy to come up with cause we haven't signed a FA back. Yawn.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom