BYOP - Bring Your Own Player | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BYOP - Bring Your Own Player

PhinCanuck

Dolfan in Canada
Reaction score
Let say you won a contest by the NFL and as the prize the NFL will allow you to bring any player you desire to your team, in this case the Miami Dolphins. You can bring any player you think will fit well in Miami. The are no restrictions. The player could be under contract with any other team, he can play any position, he will not count against your team's cap room. The only requisite is for this player to be a current player in the NFL. Who would you bring in, why?

I would go with LT, but not LaDanian Tomlinson, but Left Tackle. I would bring Walter Jones from Seattle, and allow Vernon Carey to remain at RT. That would make our OL stronger and more stable.

I think I would go with Peyton too. Even though I hate him.

BC I was thinking more of who could help us win the most this year. An offensive lineman is not the difference in getting us into the playoffs THIS year. A WR will do us no good if we don't have an experienced QB to throw to him. We would need an offensive player much more than a WR. I think the Manning upgrade over whomever is gonna be our QB would be way better than the Tomlinson>Brown upgrade. Keep in mind im just talking for this yr.

Last edited by a moderator:
a lt when u could have any player in the leauge?

I would Take My Boy Chad Johnson!

a lt when u could have any player in the leauge?

I would Take My Boy Chad Johnson!
I think the OL is the one that needs the more help, improvement and talent. If I can improve any position or group, it would be the OL. I am comfortable will almost any other position. After OL, I woudl improve at QB, then Secondary, then Wrs.

Peyton Manning, easy question!

2nd options: Champ Bailey, LaDanian Tomlinson, Steve Smith, Antonio Gates, Troy Polamalu, Julius Peppers, Shwayne Merriman...

Back
Top Bottom