BYOP - Bring Your Own Player | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BYOP - Bring Your Own Player

I would say Peyton Manning.

I would have also said Peyton Manning before he won a SuperBowl, unlike 95% of you. I find it funny that so many of you suddenly are willing to concede him as being the best, as if that one SuperBowl victory makes him any different of a player. Newsflash: He's the same player. He's just got a heavier ring finger.

i would have 2 say either Brees on Palmer.
they r 2 of the biggest QBs in the league but get pased on bcuz of guys like manning nd brady(i think i would die if i saw 1 of them in aqua)

Easy question. Peyton Manning The best QB in the game! A position we are in desperate need for help. And the situation is not getting any better. Passing on Quinn is going to haunt the franshise for years!

I would say Phillip Rivers. he is fairly young and will only get better, but is already good enough to help us win now. If I chose any any player it would be L Tomlinson. He is so much better than any other back I can think of because of age and actual talent considerations.

P. Manning .. although LT is interesting if Beck pans out.

Manning without hesitation.........unless Peppers promises to break all of Brady's lims

I would say Phillip Rivers. he is fairly young and will only get better, but is already good enough to help us win now. If I chose any any player it would be L Tomlinson. He is so much better than any other back I can think of because of age and actual talent considerations.

I opened this thread and Rivers was the first guy who popped into my head. I then found your post and you stated the very same reasons why.

This might be the only thing we agree on these days.

For me it would Walter Jones, he could really sure up some things on the O line, he is a hell of a player.

Back
Top Bottom