BYOP - Bring Your Own Player | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BYOP - Bring Your Own Player

So my opinions are wrong?:wink:
I just disagree with this one and saying that we don't know if Daunte will be great or suck. Imagine if Shuler or Leaf and many others that wasn't sucky back-ups like Brady was in college inherited a team like Brady did with a coaching staff that allowed them to dink and dunk their way into the league. Brady is a product of a maraculous system that let a scrub with hardly any talents like that 6th round pick become what he is. The right situation can make or break a QB and Brady is a perfect example.

I just disagree with this one and saying that we don't know if Daunte will be great or suck. Imagine if Shuler or Leaf and many others that wasn't sucky back-ups like Brady was in college inherited a team like Brady did with a coaching staff that allowed them to dink and dunk their way into the league. Brady is a product of a maraculous system that let a scrub with hardly any talents like that 6th round pick become what he is. The right situation can make or break a QB and Brady is a perfect example.

This is why we all have them........opinions that is.
Time for a little golf, have a good day.

im thinking marvin harrison never hurts to have the best wr in the league on your team

peyton manning 2 reasons he's the best and someday he will have all the records dan had, but with superbowl wins

Back
Top Bottom