Cam Newton? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cam Newton?

Something you guys need to realize is that VY has all the talent in the world but the reason he is down is because above his shoulders...

i think he can play in the nfl..but i'm no qb draft guru admittedly...i do agree that he seemed to shell up once he got dinged a little bit...

Wait because WV said he sucked you now have reservations? Either you like him or you don't. Sorry but NOBODY on this forum is remotely qualified to competently evaluate a qb. How do I know? Because if they were, they wouldn't be posting on Finheaven, PERIOD. That being said, you either like him or you don't. Which one is it. A few pages ago, you loved the guy...

Wait because WV said he sucked you now have reservations? Either you like him or you don't. Sorry but NOBODY on this forum is remotely qualified to competently evaluate a qb. How do I know? Because if they were, they wouldn't be posting on Finheaven, PERIOD. That being said, you either like him or you don't. Which one is it. A few pages ago, you loved the guy...

easy player...there's only one position in projecting players to the nfl period that i will listen to other people on and not just make my own decision...and thats qb...thus i ask people for their opinions...i haven't had much luck projecting college qbs to nfl success so even though i see a lot of things i like in this qb class i don't think i'm a guy whose word someone should take at heart regarding the position...

any other position i feel like a can nail pretty good...and my results are there...i'll argue all day with anyone on any other position

as for cam newton yes i like him and yes i bet money he goes top 10 but i don't like him with the kind of offense we are sure to run under sparano...but i'm a sucker for a big arm always have been always will...so if a kids got a rifle and good accuracy and placement my eyes widen

as for the shell up thing seems newton went for xrays after the game either for his back or ribs i think so i guess it fits

Back
Top Bottom