Cam Newton? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cam Newton?

It hurt to see the Pats and Jets have franchise QB's and Buffalo most likely picking one up in the draft, most likely Cam Newton and us still stuck with Chad Henne. ;(

What makes you think Mark Sanchez is a franchise QB?

in watching this game, Derron Thomas is really hurting Oregon as QB. He has made the wrong read on A LOT of plays.

What makes you think Mark Sanchez is a franchise QB?

The fact that he's taken his team to the AFC championship his rookie year and are in the divisional round in his second. He will be the starter for them for years to come, give the kid some credit.

If anyone compares Newton to Young or any other Black QB that can run very well is beyond clueless. Newton is pass 1st, just b/c he can run a 4.5 doesn't mean he is a running QB.

Look at his vision, patience, and anticipation but most importantly his ability to feel the pocket and also keep his eyes down at the same time. You tell me that he isn't Big Ben 2.0. IDENTICAL in LOTS of aspects.

The fact that he's taken his team to the AFC championship his rookie year and are in the divisional round in his second. He will be the starter for them for years to come, give the kid some credit.

I'll give the Jest credit for being successful in spite of their poor QB play but that's about it. Sanchize has a long way to go before he could be considered a franchise QB!

If anyone compares Newton to Young or any other Black QB that can run very well is beyond clueless. Newton is pass 1st, just b/c he can run a 4.5 doesn't mean he is a running QB.

Look at his vision, patience, and anticipation but most importantly his ability to feel the pocket and also keep his eyes down at the same time. You tell me that he isn't Big Ben 2.0. IDENTICAL in LOTS of aspects.

I have said this since his 3rd game i went to UGA and living in SEC country and saw him this year like every single game , he is way more Big Ben and will make you WTF but then go WOW when he wins you the game. He is big and strong and will shake off big defenders and make a throw.

Say no to cam newton....he looks like a poor man jason campbell.....ryan mallett no sir,,,,,,,,i like mark ingram or the best wr available

Newton blows.

Did anyone else notice that after he took that big hit in the 4th qtr tonight, that he avoided contact at all costs afterwards? He slid down a couple of times and it just seemed he wanted no part of any contact. He also had the key fumble that almost cost them the game. That ball came flying out like a stolen laptop. Something tells me that Cam found another way to get the 200 grand he and his pops wanted.

Nevertheless, in the NFL, the defenses are bigger, stronger, and faster. He will not be effective running the ball. And if that hit is any indication, he isnt going to be able to endure the punishment. He will be too soft for the NFL after watching him following that hit.

And we all know if he is a total non weapon running with the ball, he cant really be effective. No matter what anyone says, he does not have NFL QB skills in the pocket, throwing the football. He just dosent. He is a total bust waiting to happen. If anything, he could be a TE if he can catch, but I dont know anything about his receiving skills. After watching that display earlier though, Im not so sure he can take the punishment of an NFL TE and be effective blocking.

Just so NO to Scam Newton.

And oh yea, on top of all of that, have you guys noticed he is a complete and total moron? Ever listened to him speak? He is dumber than Tony Morono. However, Morono has never stolen laptops or tried to rip 200 Gs off a college program and blame it on his father and let him pretend it was for Jesus.

If you think Scam Newton can play QB in the league......GET REAL!

Back
Top Bottom