Chad Johnson arrested sat night for Domestic Violence | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chad Johnson arrested sat night for Domestic Violence

I guess he was full of **** as usual when he stated on Hard Knocks the other night that he isnt allowed to go home till training camp is over. Nice job lying to your head coaches face douchebag. Philbin even asked if he was serious when he stated that and Johnson confirmed that he wasnt joking.

Tried to tell you dudes when we signed him.

Guy is an idiot. It's all about him. He's selfish and does not care.

And here we are.

Oh well. This makes us better IMO.

At least Hard Knocks is now semi-watchable once he's gone.

update:

According to a source the incident took place in a vehicle.
Johnson allegedly head-butted his new wife, Evelyn Lazado, during an argument.
When cops came on the scene Lazado, a star in VH1’s Basketball Wive’s Reality series, had lacerations on her forehead, and Johnson was arrested.Since entering the NFL in 2001 Johnson, a Miami native who lives in Davie, had never been arrested. But he was arrested in college for a domestic dispute.

Well, if true there goes the argument (mine included) about him not getting in trouble with the law. No excuse for this kind of behavior whatsoever.

Awesome. Maybe the Hard Knocks camera guys were able to catch the headbutt scene.

I guess he was full of **** as usual when he stated on Hard Knocks the other night that he isnt allowed to go home till training camp is over.

To be fair, he did say he was going to get arrested...

Well he did say on Hard Knocks that his wife wouldn't let him home after Training camp so he broke down the fn door. Also he said he was getting arrested on his day off!

This cant be official until we hear from the poster who uses the name "ocho" on the subject.

Back
Top Bottom