Chad Johnson arrested sat night for Domestic Violence | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chad Johnson arrested sat night for Domestic Violence

That's easy for you to say, isn't it? Again, we don't know the whole story yet. What if she had a weapon on her? Is Chad supposed to be concerned about not hitting a woman and just try and restrain her, or act instinctively to protect himself? If he's found guilty, I'll be right in the same camp with you...but that will not happen until we hear the full story.

I once got pulled over and arrested (for the only time ever in my life) for fleeing and eluding. I was in an industrial area at nighttime with no shoulder to pull over, drove at a slow, declining speed of 30mph to 15mph for .48 miles according to the police report. I came to a complete stop when I realized there was no shoulder to pull over and stopped in the road. That's all she wrote...off to county jail I go, charged with a felony. Fortunately, justice prevailed and the charge was dropped. There were inconsistencies in the police report as well as the arresting officer's testimony.

If you were to use the same logic, then I should've been fired from my job for committing a felony, right? Even though I hadn't yet been tried in a court of law for said crime. Guilty until proven innocent?

What's the moral of the story? Get all the facts before making your judgments.

You have personal emotions invested on your side of this issue and I have mine. My sister was attacked by her psychotic ex, so I don't have a lot of sympathy for men who hit or abuse women. That being said, of course it's wise to wait until all the facts come out before making a decision about his future, which is what I said in an earlier thread. If he is guilty of hitting her, then I say cut his ass and let him go clown around somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom